Madrid have six. Though, as the Barcelona manager Luis Enrique pointed out, having a game in hand is no guarantee of delivering maximum points.
He's the best of all time and I have seen a lot of games of football - and videos.
Ronaldinho has not played professional football since leaving Brazilian side Fluminense in 2015, but the 97-time Brazil worldwide has thus far refused to announce his retirement.
On Wednesday Barcelona host bottom side Osasuna, while Real Madrid will travel to Deportivo La Coruna.
7 Lionel Messi accomplished the remarkable task of surpassing Alfredo Di Stefano's record for most goals scored in El Clasico.
Real coach Zidane felt that his team paid the cost for failing to take the scoring chances which came their way.
"We can't be happy, we did a lot, all through the game, we had a lot of chances to put the match in our favour", Zidane said after the game. He started the game well and then the injuries we can't control.
Containment of southern Arizona wildfire at 20 percent
The fire has been elevated to Type I status because of its complexity, according to the Southwest Incident Management Team. Residents of those communities were allowed to access their homes using Highway 83, which remained closed to the public.
"Our destiny still isn't in our hands, but they're under pressure to win every game, because we aim to do the same".
"You played awesome, as usual", Roberts told the defender after the game.
Barcelona were able to counter attack and score what proved to be the winning goal and Marcelo has now accepted responsibility for his role in Lionel Messi's match victor.
Both sides are now level on factors with Barca ahead due to their neck and neck document, although Madrid still hold a critical video game in hand. He has scored 14 goals in his last 10 Spanish league games, and is the competition's leading scorer with 31 goals, seven more than teammate Luis Suarez and 12 more than Ronaldo.
They may play together at the back for Spain, but the war of words between Sergio Ramos and Gerard Pique basically never stops. "We do not have too much time to wallow and have to get over it".
"I'm sure when he (Ramos) gets home he will see that it's a red".
Which of these two superstars do you think will retire with more club goals to their name? This defeat does not make us inferior.
- French appeals court authorizes extradition of ex-Kosovo PM Haradinaj
- US Defense Secretary visits Afghanistan following deadly attack
- Nintendo isn't done with handhelds - meet the New Nintendo 2DS XL
- 'Bachelor' star called 911 before allegedly fleeing scene
- New BlackBerry smartphone with physical keyboard to hit Canadian stores in May
- Cespedes hurt in Mets' 6th straight loss, 7-5 to Braves
- Manny Machado 'Wasn't Expecting' Red Sox To Retaliate For 'Good Slide'
- Dortmund's Dembele stuns Bayern in cup semi
- Ansari invites Polish businesses to invest in India
- Goodyear Tire profit falls 9.8 pct