Call of Duty: WWII will debut on November 3. "Our rich narrative driven, action-packed campaign, and engaging and innovative multiplayer experience immerse players into the boots of a soldier fighting for freedom in a world on the brink of tyranny". The campaign will take place in the events between 1944 and 1945, which may focus more on the Normandy campaign.
Call of Duty: WWII's co-operative mode unleashes a new and original story.
After a teaser announcement last week, Sledgehammer Games revealed more details about the next Call of Dutytitle.
During the livestream announcing the WW2-set shooter, Activision and Sledgehammer not only revealed an explosive trailer for Call of Duty: WW2's single player campaign, but they also shared a few tidbits about its multiplayer too. A private multiplayer beta will be available for those who pre-order the game.
The reveal didn't detail much else about multiplayer outside of the above, but E3 stands to be the big reveal for the game's competitive component. Those diehard fans of Doctor Edward Richtofen and the rest of the gang may be disappointed to learn that the Nazi Zombies mode in WWII heralds a clean slate for Call of Duty's beloved meta-game.
NASA's Cassini Spacecraft to Take Slingshot Dive Inside Saturn's Rings
The Cassini-Huygens mission is a cooperative project of NASA , ESA (European Space Agency) and the Italian Space Agency. After 20 years in space, Cassini is on the last leg of its mission to study the solar system's second-largest planet.
In Call of Duty: WWII, players will take on the role of Ronald "Red" Daniels, a member of the USA 1st Infantry Division across the European theatre of World War II.
Taking a cue from the success of "Battlefield 1", Activision is returning the series to its roots with "Call of Duty:WWII". Will the return to World War II be enough to appease the series' rabid fan base? It could either be really awesome if it embraces the cheese (it's CoD, it won't) or could just be another mode trying to capitalize on the popularity of zombies. According to a press release from Activision, Call of Duty WWII looks to deliver "gritty realism, authenticity and cinematic intensity on an epic scale".
There's also Nazi Zombies, an all-new cooperative mode featuring a unique standalone storyline set during World War II.
- Messi gets 500th career goal for Barca
- IPhone 8 rumored production issues could cause delays and shortages
- Arkansas execution drugs intended for surgery, heart issues
- Wildfires rage across Florida, destroying homes and displacing thousands
- Venezuela pro-government protester dies, raising toll to 21
- Trump says national monuments are a 'massive federal land grab'
- Executive Order for Agriculture Coming Tuesday
- Twitter Surges after Adding More New Users
- Donald Trump slams 'ridiculous' court ruling on immigration
- Kelly Sotherton upgraded to Olympic bronze after Tatyana Chernova doping disqualification