Meanwhile, Lenovo is also working to extend its Z line of phones by launching Moto Z2 and Moto Z2 Force.
Several leaked images have now shown what's believed to be the Moto X 2017 in someone's hand, and from that it's clear that this isn't a massive phone, but not a tiny one either.
Lenovo subsidiary Motorola's new smartphone under the E Series, the Moto E4 seems to have appeared online in forms of rumours and leaks for quite some time.
Married man sends hijack hoax email to avoid trip with girlfriend
He sent the hoax mail to DCP Mumbai which stated terror attacks on the airports of Mumbai, Hyderabad and Chennai. The accused told police that his Chennai-based girlfriend had proposed a trip to Mumbai and Goa.
As per the leaked images, showing nearly every single side of the device, the Moto X (2017) is expected to boast with dual rear cameras. Now, new set of images have surfaced online which indicate that the Moto X 2017 will come in a 4GB of RAM variant as well.
Stubborn details remain, such as the camera puck at back with two cameras inside of it. About the price, the upcoming product is said to have a slightly higher price than the rest of the Moto C range, which is the company's offer for the ultra-affordable category. Also, the front-facing camera will have a LED Flash feature too.
Where is the new Moto X? Some earlier rumors do say that the storage space can be expanded further through microSD card slot.
Moto Z Play is one of the best-featured smartphones from Motorola and as we all know that the moto Z play comes pack with android 6.0 that is Android Marshmallow and in January this smartphone get the android 7.0 update. Nothing about Moto X 2017's specs, release date or price has been announced by the makers yet. Other renders reveal the smartphone to come with an oblong-shaped physical home button right below the display and antenna bands at the top and bottom edges of the rear panel.
- Canada man accuses Bose headphones for spying on users
- Aaron Hernandez's family, medical examiner's office tussle over ex-NFL player's brain
- FDA strengthens warning against codeine, tramadol for children
- Apple touts greater use of recycled metal in gadgets
- Justice Dept threatens sanctuary cities in immigration fight
- Capitals beat Maple Leafs 5-4, tie series at 2 games apiece
- Here's All of Collider's Star Wars Celebration Orlando Coverage
- Fleeing With Student, Teacher Took Guns, Cash and Wife's Car
- Patriots open 7-point favorites over Chiefs for Week 1
- Len McCluskey wins poll to be re-elected as Unite general secretary