A 40 percent chance of rain continues Thursday with showers and thunderstorms in the forecast. South winds 5 to 15 miles per hour. Cloudy, with a high near 71. It will be partly sunny, with a high near 76.
Today looks to be pleasant, with sunny skies and a high in the upper 60s.
Some additional showers and thunderstorms could develop Thursday afternoon to our west with an incoming warm front. Chance of precipitation is 20 percent.
Showers and a possible thunderstorm are possible before 7 a.m. Friday, but partly sunny skies are expected for the rest of the day. the high will be near 69. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Otherwise, cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 75. Low around 57. Chance of precipitation is 80 percent. East, northeast wind 7 to 9 miles per hour.
Friday: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2 p.m. Calm wind becoming south southwest 5 to 9 miles per hour in the afternoon.
Talk-radio host Alex Jones argues persona in custody dispute
And there's something about this fairy, hopping around, bossing everybody around, trying to intimidate people like me and you. Jones has also suggested that the Sandy Hook mass shooting was a hoax .
Friday Night: A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 9pm. But there's a 40 percent chance of showers overnight with a low around 53. Cloudy, with a low around 49.
The storms are expected to develop across Iowa late Wednesday afternoon and evening, then track northeast into Wisconsin during the evening and overnight, with the greatest threat from 10 p.m. through 4 a.m. Chance of precipitation is 60 percent.
Sunday: Sunny with a high near 69.
Saturday: Sunny, with a high near 78.
Tuesday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 47. The high today will be 62.
- Kylie Jenner Cozies Up to New Man at Coachella -- Sorry, Tyga
- Trump Approval Rating Sees Modest Rise After Military Strikes
- Elite men, bulk of field start Boston Marathon
- Pence to North Korea: 'Era of strategic patience is over'
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat update reportedly rolling out to Nokia 6
- Some show kids school is safe after San Bernardino shooting
- Trump pulls his punches on China and Germany
- Didier Drogba Has Officially Joined Phoenix Rising
- Are US-Russia relations at 'all-time low?' Trump says so
- North Korea surprises with display of new missiles