Kim Kardashian struggled with husband Kanye West's hospitalization, but remained optimistic, on Sunday's new Keeping Up With the Kardashians.
The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star - who has daughter North West and son Saint West with husband Kanye, had two really hard pregnancies.
At that time Kim was in New York City when one of Kanye's friends called her. Easter had to make the eldest of the clan very nostalgic because on Instagram, she published old memories with her little sister, Kim.
"He's crying on the phone to me and he wouldn't say what's wrong and I'm like, 'Tell me what's wrong, '" Kim explains. "I've been looking to him to take care of everything while I stay home".
DNA leads to arrest in murder of jogger in Massachusetts
Colon is now being charged with aggravated assault, aggravated assault and battery, and assault with attempt to rape, said Early. The DA said that they have received more than 1,300 tips in the case, which has helped put together the suspect description.
Kardashian West and Teigen posed alongside Kourtney Kardashian and Jen Atkin - as well as some animal friends, including a rabbit and some goats - on the reality star's Snapchat.
As previously reported, West was hospitalized for extreme exhaustion on November 21, not long after he canceled his remaining Saint Pablo tour dates. I think that will be really good for him. The reality superstar has already decided that she will have her third child with rapper husband through surrogacy, reports Radar Online.
In the episode, Kardashian expressed her concern not only over West, but with everything that's been happening to their family. I know that her and Kanye have been through so much this year ... For Easter, Kim's family held a party Sunday. "He was like, 'So this is what for better or worse means'".
West's hospital stay came weeks after Kardashian was robbed at gunpoint by armed intruders in her Paris hotel room in early October.
- Panthers sign DT Kawann Short to 5-year extension
- Chinese foreign minister: No winners if Korea war breaks out
- Hydrogen fuel cell cars creep up _ slowly _ on electrics
- USA troops to help Somalia fight al-Shabab
- Some show kids school is safe after San Bernardino shooting
- David Villa scores a screamer from 50 yards
- Els on the Masters: 'This tournament was just not for me'
- Google reaches out-of-court deal with Russian Federation in Android case (YNDX)
- Trump pulls his punches on China and Germany
- Russia Relations May Be At An 'All-Time Low'