Users of the Sprint HTC One M9 are now being upgraded to the Android 7.0 Nougat OS! Oddly enough, T-Mobile continues to keep its Galaxy Note 5, S6 Edge+, S6 and S6 Edge-using subscribers waiting, despite being the first of the "big four" to bring the newer GS7 and S7 Edge up to date all the way back in February.
Galaxy Note 5: It's Nougat time for the Note 5, which is the most recently supported device in the Note family (Samsung skipped over Note 6 to the Note7, which you all know by now went up in flames). Make sure your device is running the latest available software so you can enjoy new features-and fewer bugs and security holes. Android 7.0 comes with Multi-Window and Split-Screen multi-tasking capabilities, the latest emoji from Unicode 9.0, Data Saver that allows you to stretch out your monthly data cap, customizable Quick Settings, the ability to respond to messages straight from a notification, and the "clear-all" button that allows you to close all open apps with the tap of a button. You will also be able to translate text easily just by putting your S Pen on it.
OnePlus 3T vs Galaxy A7(2017) vs Nexus 6P: Mid-budget Android tussle
The release has not yet been officially confirmed by OnePlus, but it is expected to be launched in the second half of this year. According to a BGR report, the specs of the flagship phone OnePlus 5 might have been leaked through the internet.
Talking About the update, the OTA update packs the build N920VVRU3CQB9 for the Verizon Note 5 and build G928VVRU3CQB9 for the Verizon Galaxy S6 Edge Plus. The 2015 HTC flagship is now getting an update. The phone also gains battery management tools and the usual performance improvements. According to some reader reports the final software is hitting phones now, but your individual mileage may vary since such rollouts tend to be staggered.
Meanwhile, Verizon quickly follows AT&T's suit, which in turn began sending over-the-air Android 7.0 system enhancements to the Galaxy S6 Edge+ and Note 5 shortly after Sprint.
- Chinese foreign minister: No winners if Korea war breaks out
- Senate Confirms Neil Gorsuch to Supreme Court
- Mets' special event uniforms have been announced
- WWE superstar and MI native Rhyno now on 'Monday Night Raw'
- The Trackhawk is the Hellcat-powered Jeep of your dreams (or nightmares)
- Els on the Masters: 'This tournament was just not for me'
- Sensex recovers 155 points in late morning trade
- MMJ Regulation Bill Has Seen Many Amendments So Far in Montana Legislature
- Tusk, May to maintain regular contact during Brexit negotiations
- Cristiano Ronaldo: "The two goals in Munich were incredible"