With a battery of 3000 mAh, it will come with 8GB RAM, which is 2GB more than in OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T.
OnePlus has always been known for their top-tier features and fairly affordable, flagship-nature smartphones.
PC Pop, a Chinese outlet, claims that the OnePlus 5 represents a revamp when it comes to design. There's not much left until summer, and we already have lots of rumors and reports about the OnePlus 5, the flagship the company will release for 2017. In the display department, the OnePlus 5 is said to be a decent upgrade over the OnePlus 3T, sporting a 5.5-inch sized "2K" (Quad HD) resolution display. Furthermore, the leak says that OnePlus 5 will sport a dual camera setup and the setup would be vertical instead of horizontal as generally located in most smartphones today.
Previous takes on the OnePlus device had indicated that the smartphone would borrow another popular Samsung feature, the dual-edge display.
Yankees worth big league-high $3.7 billion
That said, if the team plays well, more people will come to the park and prices can be increased for tickets, merchandise and ads. However, Forbes also pointed out that trend may not continue considering the luxury tax will be raised over the next few seasons.
The OnePlus 5 is also expected to have no physical Home button just like the Samsung Galaxy S8. The fingerprint sensor will be located beneath the rear camera to minimize the chance of the user to accidentally smudge the lens trying to use the fingerprint sensor. In fact we're slowly starting to see more OEMs do the same, but it looks like in 2017 OnePlus could be taking things to the next level.
Earlier this year, a report from PhoneRadar pointed out that some rumors have indicated that the cameras of this phone could turn out to be very special, with the one at the back offering 23 megapixels and the secondary camera up front providing 16 megapixels.
According to a BGR report, the specs of the flagship phone OnePlus 5 might have been leaked through the internet. The phone would run Android Nougat right out of the box, with OxygenOS skin on top. The release has not yet been officially confirmed by OnePlus, but it is expected to be launched in the second half of this year.
- New Venezuela clashes erupt as Maduro seeks support in Cuba
- Leonard Fournette still in play as No. 1 overall pick
- Finn Balor Reportedly Injured at Raw
- WWE superstar and MI native Rhyno now on 'Monday Night Raw'
- US Panel Changes Recommendation on Prostate Cancer Screening
- N. Korea fires ballistic missile ahead of Trump-Xi meeting
- Mets' special event uniforms have been announced
- New Orleans Saints preseason schedule opens at the Browns
- Young Yankees ready to return for home opener
- The Trackhawk is the Hellcat-powered Jeep of your dreams (or nightmares)