With a battery of 3000 mAh, it will come with 8GB RAM, which is 2GB more than in OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T.
OnePlus has always been known for their top-tier features and fairly affordable, flagship-nature smartphones.
PC Pop, a Chinese outlet, claims that the OnePlus 5 represents a revamp when it comes to design. There's not much left until summer, and we already have lots of rumors and reports about the OnePlus 5, the flagship the company will release for 2017. In the display department, the OnePlus 5 is said to be a decent upgrade over the OnePlus 3T, sporting a 5.5-inch sized "2K" (Quad HD) resolution display. Furthermore, the leak says that OnePlus 5 will sport a dual camera setup and the setup would be vertical instead of horizontal as generally located in most smartphones today.
Previous takes on the OnePlus device had indicated that the smartphone would borrow another popular Samsung feature, the dual-edge display.
Senate Confirms Neil Gorsuch to Supreme Court
During his confirmation process, Gorsuch affably presented himself as less of a conservative and more as an independent jurist. Senator Mike Enzi writes, "I congratulate Judge Neil Gorsuch on his confirmation to the highest court in the land".
The OnePlus 5 is also expected to have no physical Home button just like the Samsung Galaxy S8. The fingerprint sensor will be located beneath the rear camera to minimize the chance of the user to accidentally smudge the lens trying to use the fingerprint sensor. In fact we're slowly starting to see more OEMs do the same, but it looks like in 2017 OnePlus could be taking things to the next level.
Earlier this year, a report from PhoneRadar pointed out that some rumors have indicated that the cameras of this phone could turn out to be very special, with the one at the back offering 23 megapixels and the secondary camera up front providing 16 megapixels.
According to a BGR report, the specs of the flagship phone OnePlus 5 might have been leaked through the internet. The phone would run Android Nougat right out of the box, with OxygenOS skin on top. The release has not yet been officially confirmed by OnePlus, but it is expected to be launched in the second half of this year.
- IPL-10: Mumbai aim to deny Sunrisers hattrick of wins
- Marshawn Lynch Smacks Phone from Fan at LAX, Spits
- What are your experiences of HIV prevention drug PrEP?
- March Madness: Gonzaga holds off SC to reach final
- Meet Putter, the ice cream-loving squirrel
- ABC news anchor's reaction after being caught daydreaming is priceless! (Watch Video)
- Delta cancels flights for third day after storm hits Atlanta
- US Panel Changes Recommendation on Prostate Cancer Screening
- Mauricio Pochettino: Tottenham's Dele Alli can be better than Barca's Neymar
- Sensex recovers 155 points in late morning trade