The league shared a number of holiday and special-event uniforms with Yahoo Sports, including teal and orange threads for the Home Run Derby, Futures Game and All-Star workout day which look like they came right out of the Marlins' design book.
Other weekends that will get distinctive uniform treatment include Memorial Day, Independence Day, and some others.
For both games, they will wear a green cap with a black P and a camo brim with stars along the side. The road jersey has the same lettering style, but with a gray base.
The Trackhawk is the Hellcat-powered Jeep of your dreams (or nightmares)
At the back, the angry Cherokee features a gloss black rear valence that showcases its four-inch "black chrome" quad exhaust tips. All in all, this auto is listed as the most powerful SUV, among Porsche Cayenne, Bentley Bentayga, and Mercedes-Benz's G-class.
Major League Baseball on Tuesday announced its lineup of special uniforms for the 2017 season, a collaboration between the league and jersey provider Majestic, cap provider New Era and sock provider Stance. The road uniform will be worn July 1 and 2 against the Mets and the home one will be worn July 3 and 4 against the Pirates. Special caps will be worn during the All-Star festivities as well. Just as with the Memorial Day designs, this will necessitate separate home and road jerseys for many teams. USA -based clubs will have stars and stripes-decorated caps with red, white and blue LiquidChrome team logos. But the big news is on the caps, which will feature raised "LiquidChrome" logos instead of traditional embroidery. The entire American League will wear this jersey for the Derby, differentiated by a patch on the left sleeve specific to their MLB team.
For Father's Day, there will be light blue incorporated in the team's logos with the caps having a blue shadow tech heather crown and graphite visor.
MLB's share of proceeds from sales of the holiday caps and jerseys will once again be donated to charities devoted to fighting cancer and supporting military veterans.
- US soldier killed in Afghanistan amid operations against Islamic State
- March Madness: Gonzaga holds off SC to reach final
- In Georgia race, Republicans battle as Democrat chases upset
- Trial of Samsung Heir Focuses on Father-to-son Succession
- Marshawn Lynch Smacks Phone from Fan at LAX, Spits
- IPL-10: Mumbai aim to deny Sunrisers hattrick of wins
- PM lauds BJP's impressive show in State polls
- Young Yankees ready to return for home opener
- Leonard Fournette still in play as No. 1 overall pick
- Unseasonably Warm through Easter