A friendly squirrel has become a regular at a North Carolina ice cream shop, and the store's owners have even started giving their furry friend her own squirrel-sized ice cream cone.
"You can call her name and she will literally come out of her nest in one of these big trees and hop her way down to the roof to ultimately to the rail and waits on her cone", Scott told the station, adding Putter sometimes plays on the mini-putt course with children. He co-owns the business with his wife, Pam Martin.
Wow, it's unbelievable how long you can spend just watching a squirrel nibble at an ice cream cone, isn't it?
Putter seems to prefer vanilla or no-sugar varieties, and has been coming by every day for nearly a year, since it first showed up last summer. "Have you seen Putter today?'" Pam Martin told WWAY.
PM lauds BJP's impressive show in State polls
As many as 33 members of the alliance met under the leadership of Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Speaking on relationship with Shiv Sena, Jaitley said, "Shiv Sena is the oldest BJP ally".
The only question now is, what is the squirrel's favorite flavor?
Martin explained business has boomed ever since Putter has been visiting the ice cream shop, and customers come in every day asking for the famous squirrel.
A video posted on Fantasy Isle's Facebook page shows the exact moment Putter scurries up to receive one of her cones, grabs it and then runs off to a little corner to happily munch away.
"She's quite a little character", he added. "She actually plays golf with the kids. We give her a little treat twice a day - that's probably enough". "We're blessed to have her".
- In Georgia race, Republicans battle as Democrat chases upset
- Ferrari's Win In F1 Australian GP Paints Clear Picture Of 2017 Championship
- N. Korea fires ballistic missile ahead of Trump-Xi meeting
- March Madness: Gonzaga holds off SC to reach final
- Taiwan bans eating dog and cat meat
- Marshawn Lynch Smacks Phone from Fan at LAX, Spits
- ABC news anchor's reaction after being caught daydreaming is priceless! (Watch Video)
- Sensex recovers 155 points in late morning trade
- Young Yankees ready to return for home opener
- Aspen Skiing Co., KSL buying Intrawest Resorts Holdings