Alli celebrated his 21st birthday only this week and Spurs are set to face a battle to hang on to such a talented young player this summer.
Spurs now occupy second place in the Premier League table and have not given up hope of catching pacesetters Chelsea during the run-in with just seven games left to play.
Gareth Bale feels Tottenham Hotspur star Dele Alli is good enough "to play anywhere he wants" if he were to choose to leave White Hart Lane.
Antonio Conte's side beat Bournemouth later that day to restore its seven-point advantage with seven games remaining this season.
Senate Confirms Neil Gorsuch to Supreme Court
During his confirmation process, Gorsuch affably presented himself as less of a conservative and more as an independent jurist. Senator Mike Enzi writes, "I congratulate Judge Neil Gorsuch on his confirmation to the highest court in the land".
Alli has now scored 16 Premier League goals this season - more than any other player under the age of 21 has managed in Europe's Big Five leagues. You used to see players like [Frank] Lampard do that all the time. He berated teammate Son Heung-Min for not passing in the 6-0 win over Millwall last month and remained annoyed even after Son had scored with his next touch. 'The staff and the crowd were fantastic, they drove us on and gave us the confidence that we could go on after the first goal and get more goals. That's what Dele has got to try and do is get goals season-in, season-out.
That is evident to anyone who has watched him this season as game after game, week after week, Alli has displayed a level of skill, drive and intelligence that belies his tender years.
"I said earlier in the season that if you want to be title contenders, you need two or three players getting double figures", Kane added. "Come the top six or seven, I don't think he is the type of player that Tottenham can have".
However, Pochettino believes Alli is the type of player who thrives on love rather than punishment and he is determined to bring the best out of the England global. "At the beginning, we were playing with a fast counter-attack but after the second goal we lost our concentration for a little bit and that's when the game was lost".
- Sensex recovers 155 points in late morning trade
- Aspen Skiing Co., KSL buying Intrawest Resorts Holdings
- The Trackhawk is the Hellcat-powered Jeep of your dreams (or nightmares)
- New Venezuela clashes erupt as Maduro seeks support in Cuba
- Taiwan bans eating dog and cat meat
- US Panel Changes Recommendation on Prostate Cancer Screening
- Trial of Samsung Heir Focuses on Father-to-son Succession
- PM lauds BJP's impressive show in State polls
- In Georgia race, Republicans battle as Democrat chases upset
- What are your experiences of HIV prevention drug PrEP?