PWInsider.com is reporting Finn Balor suffered a concussion on last night's episode of RAW in Long Island during his match against Jinder Mahal.
The night after WrestleMania 33, Finn Balor made his return to television, but unfortunately it looks like the first ever WWE Universal Champion suffered a serious injury this week on WWE Monday Night Raw. If you missed it, here's how things went down on April 3. Fans have been tweeting negative comments to Mahal since the match happened last night.
While the big fella was only a spectator in the front row, it didn't take long for he and Mahal to get into a war of words. "WWE has not officially acknowledged the injury as of this writing".
Delta cancels flights for third day after storm hits Atlanta
The airline's travel waiver has been extended into the weekend so that customers can rebook their flights without the change fee. The cancellations have left thousands of people in NYC struck without a way to get to Florida to many Pesach hotels.
On Twitter prior to Smackdown, Mahal revealed that he had moved to the blue brand in the Superstar Shake-Up, and challenged Rawley to a singles match.
Of course, if Gronk's wasting alcohol, you know it's for a good reason, and the Patriots tight end had a great reason: He was getting revenge on WWE wrestler Jinder Mahal. Is he injury prone?
- IPL-10: Mumbai aim to deny Sunrisers hattrick of wins
- ABC news anchor's reaction after being caught daydreaming is priceless! (Watch Video)
- What are your experiences of HIV prevention drug PrEP?
- Young Yankees ready to return for home opener
- US Panel Changes Recommendation on Prostate Cancer Screening
- The iPhone 8 Bottleneck That Could Delay Its Launch
- Taiwan bans eating dog and cat meat
- The Trackhawk is the Hellcat-powered Jeep of your dreams (or nightmares)
- New Orleans Saints preseason schedule opens at the Browns
- Mauricio Pochettino: Tottenham's Dele Alli can be better than Barca's Neymar