PWInsider.com is reporting Finn Balor suffered a concussion on last night's episode of RAW in Long Island during his match against Jinder Mahal.
The night after WrestleMania 33, Finn Balor made his return to television, but unfortunately it looks like the first ever WWE Universal Champion suffered a serious injury this week on WWE Monday Night Raw. If you missed it, here's how things went down on April 3. Fans have been tweeting negative comments to Mahal since the match happened last night.
While the big fella was only a spectator in the front row, it didn't take long for he and Mahal to get into a war of words. "WWE has not officially acknowledged the injury as of this writing".
The Trackhawk is the Hellcat-powered Jeep of your dreams (or nightmares)
At the back, the angry Cherokee features a gloss black rear valence that showcases its four-inch "black chrome" quad exhaust tips. All in all, this auto is listed as the most powerful SUV, among Porsche Cayenne, Bentley Bentayga, and Mercedes-Benz's G-class.
On Twitter prior to Smackdown, Mahal revealed that he had moved to the blue brand in the Superstar Shake-Up, and challenged Rawley to a singles match.
Of course, if Gronk's wasting alcohol, you know it's for a good reason, and the Patriots tight end had a great reason: He was getting revenge on WWE wrestler Jinder Mahal. Is he injury prone?
- Ferrari's Win In F1 Australian GP Paints Clear Picture Of 2017 Championship
- Teen's tweet for free Wendy's nuggets could be most retweeted ever
- PM lauds BJP's impressive show in State polls
- In Georgia race, Republicans battle as Democrat chases upset
- IPL-10: Mumbai aim to deny Sunrisers hattrick of wins
- Meet Putter, the ice cream-loving squirrel
- Yankees worth big league-high $3.7 billion
- New Venezuela clashes erupt as Maduro seeks support in Cuba
- OnePlus 3T vs Galaxy A7(2017) vs Nexus 6P: Mid-budget Android tussle
- Unseasonably Warm through Easter