NDA allies passed a resolution hailing Modi as India's most popular leader after Independence, after a four-hour marathon meeting, which ended 15 minutes before midnight on Monday.
The Prime Minister has already sounded the bugle for the party's preparations for the 2019 Lok Sabha elections soon after the assembly polls.
The BJP sources said the meeting will be a show of strength of the ruling alliance as well as an exercise in taking stock of the national political scene.
NDA claims are backed by BJP's performance in the recent state elections.
Referring to the massive win for BJP in the Uttar Pradesh Assembly polls, the Prime Minister said it reflected how people's hope in his government has turned into confidence.
According to reports, TDP chief and Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu and his Jammu and Kashmir counterpart Mehbooba Mufti among others will attend the meeting.Several Chief Ministers have scheduled meeting with the Prime Minister on the sidelines of the meeting.
Ferrari's Win In F1 Australian GP Paints Clear Picture Of 2017 Championship
"I wish we could race a lot closer in the cars that we have today, but still I think the fact that we are similar pace-wise, it's going to be a very, very hard slog this season".
"Despite having the big-brother status in the NDA, we have cared for our allies". The meeting attended by Shiv Sena chief Udhdhav Thackeray didn't discuss the upcoming Presidential elections, however, as was widely speculated that the NDA partners would strategise and try to evolve consensus over the next presidential candidate as incumbent President Pranab Mukherjee's term expires on July 25, 2017. BJP Chief Amit Shah also attended the meeting. Uddhav's son and Yuva Sena chief Aaditya accompanied him for the meeting. Its leaders had even joined a TMC-led march to Rashtrapati Bhavan against demonetisation.
Speaking on relationship with Shiv Sena, Jaitley said, "Shiv Sena is the oldest BJP ally".
As many as 33 members of the alliance met under the leadership of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
Modi urged the MPs to get inspiration from Hanuman.
While the previous Congress-led UPA government left behind a "corrupt and supine" governance structure, the Modi- led NDA government changed it and took every section of the society along as it worked on its development agenda, it said. "India is the only country that is going to grow in double digits and it is only possible with Modi's leadership", Naidu added.
- March Madness: Gonzaga holds off SC to reach final
- Indian bonds see biggest fall in two months; rupee gains on RBI
- Samsung launches Galaxy C7 Pro in India, priced Rs 27990
- Does Boris Johnson look 'daft' after pulling out of Russian Federation meeting?
- U.S. Carrier Diverts to North Asia Amid North Korea Tension
- Christie Halts Payments To Amtrak, Calls For Inspection Following Penn Station Derailment
- GOP member of House Intelligence Committee claims 'unmasked' reports were detailed
- Wichita State officially on the move to the American Athletic Conference
- US soldier killed in Afghanistan amid operations against Islamic State
- US Panel Changes Recommendation on Prostate Cancer Screening