Anyone with information is asked to call the Rock County Sheriff's tip line at 608-755-3100.
It was later confirmed an assault-style rifle was among the items stolen. Heads up to gun shops - if you don't want to get targeted by anti-government nutjobs, don't name your store "The Armageddon Gun Shop". Police said he fled the scene of the burglary. A vehicle found burned a short distance away is registered to Jakubowski. He has a known residence at 811 Glen Street (upper) in Janesville.
"He is described as being 5'10" tall with green eyes and brown hair.
University of Wisconsin-Rock County and Blackhawk Technical College also are closed for the day.
Police say they have already followed up on 65 leads in this case and searched about 12 different locations.
A statewide crime alert says Jakubowski "has been highly agitated recently regarding a variety of political issues". Officials said they are not considering these threats "terroristic" until they know more about Jakubowski's motive.
The Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms, the Wisconsin Division of Criminal Investigation and local law enforcement agencies are assisting in the search for Jakubowski.
China bans property sales in upcoming economic zone
Industries that don't meet the requirements of the function of the capital will be moved to the Xiong'an New Area. The new area is not deeply developed so the construction of the infrastructure can start at a higher level.
Schools in Beloit, South Beloit, Edgerton, Evansville, Ft.
A soft or cautionary lockdown means business will go on as usual inside the buildings, but students won't be able to go outside for outdoor activities.
As of this morning, Beloit and Clinton schools will remain open but on soft lockdown.
Public schools in Janesville and Milton canceled classes Friday as officers combed the area.
High school, middle school and Lincoln Elementary School students were able to be released to parents at the site after checking out with a district employee.
In communications prior to his disappearance, Jakubowski also allegedly made reference to his dying by the hand of Trump and expressed a desire to save everyone by taking out one politician at a time.
- North Korea fires ballistic missile ahead of Trump-Xi meeting
- Form Tottenham relishing chase of Chelsea
- With Photo Matching, Facebook Aims To Help Stop Revenge Porn
- Why Taylor Swift has stepped away from the spotlight
- Cabinet shuffle proves that Zuma puts party above country
- Attorney: Mayor not being truthful about claims
- China, Cherry Coke, and the Oracle of Omaha
- Tyler Clinton, Bill and Hillary's Nephew, Signs Modeling Contract
- Cost of renewables fell in 2016, lowering global investment in clean energy
- Head of Trump-Russia probe under fire, won't step down