Anyone with information is asked to call the Rock County Sheriff's tip line at 608-755-3100.
It was later confirmed an assault-style rifle was among the items stolen. Heads up to gun shops - if you don't want to get targeted by anti-government nutjobs, don't name your store "The Armageddon Gun Shop". Police said he fled the scene of the burglary. A vehicle found burned a short distance away is registered to Jakubowski. He has a known residence at 811 Glen Street (upper) in Janesville.
"He is described as being 5'10" tall with green eyes and brown hair.
University of Wisconsin-Rock County and Blackhawk Technical College also are closed for the day.
Police say they have already followed up on 65 leads in this case and searched about 12 different locations.
A statewide crime alert says Jakubowski "has been highly agitated recently regarding a variety of political issues". Officials said they are not considering these threats "terroristic" until they know more about Jakubowski's motive.
The Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms, the Wisconsin Division of Criminal Investigation and local law enforcement agencies are assisting in the search for Jakubowski.
With Photo Matching, Facebook Aims To Help Stop Revenge Porn
For most cases, Facebook will disable the account for sharing revenge porn without authorization, the company said. All an end user has to do is report an intimate image that he or she suspects was shared without permission.
Schools in Beloit, South Beloit, Edgerton, Evansville, Ft.
A soft or cautionary lockdown means business will go on as usual inside the buildings, but students won't be able to go outside for outdoor activities.
As of this morning, Beloit and Clinton schools will remain open but on soft lockdown.
Public schools in Janesville and Milton canceled classes Friday as officers combed the area.
High school, middle school and Lincoln Elementary School students were able to be released to parents at the site after checking out with a district employee.
In communications prior to his disappearance, Jakubowski also allegedly made reference to his dying by the hand of Trump and expressed a desire to save everyone by taking out one politician at a time.
- Michael Caine Cites Winston Churchill With 'Going In Style' Advice
- North Korea Test-fires Missile Into Sea Ahead Of Trump-Xi Summit
- Jon Jones as confident as ever while serving latest UFC ban
- Comcast Announces $65/Month Unlimited Xfinity Mobile Service For Phones
- Why Taylor Swift has stepped away from the spotlight
- Misbah to retire from global cricket after West Indies Test series
- China, Cherry Coke, and the Oracle of Omaha
- House probe into Russia's interference is stalled
- Attorney: Mayor not being truthful about claims
- Oakland Coliseum apparently doesn't want Raiders to return in 2019