Only one owner, Stephen Ross of the Miami Dolphins, voted no.
Green said the Raiders bond with their fans was similar to that of the Dallas Cowboys, Green Bay Packers, Boston Celtics and Los Angeles Lakers. And I just don't think everything was done to try and stay in Oakland. The Raiders are expected to stay in Oakland in the meantime.
The NFL approved relocation of a third NFL franchise since January 2016, when the Rams were approved for the franchise's fourth move - from St. Louis to Los Angeles.
He added that he wouldn't attend a Raiders' game for the next three years, which is the tentatively slated window for the team to remain in Oakland before the move to Las Vegas.
LUDWICK: When my kids say, we're Raiders fans, I don't know what to say. But you can't be blind to the fact that there are families involved, there are people involved, and they need some information.
As for the Las Vegas deposit offer, Pereira wishes the Raiders would have let the dust settle.
Adidas unveils new 3D printed shoe
Still, the technology has a long way to go before it becomes financially viable to offer more customization options to consumers. The final product has a smooth surface and looks like one piece, rather than the rough, layered look produced by other printers.
"When you're a Raiders fan, you're a Raiders fan and you're going to follow them forever", Bosquez said. "Like, moving the Raiders?"
Sin City will now be home to two major teams, the National Hockey League's (NHL) Golden Knights, which last June the NHL gave the green light for the creation of the Vegas Golden Knights, and will begin the 2017-2018 season in Vegas.
The vote to move comes after Oakland officials and Raiders fans fought to keep the team in the Bay Area.
The NFL is coming to Las Vegas. She said the existing Coliseum would be demolished by 2024, with the Oakland Athletics baseball team either moving to a new stadium at the Coliseum site or somewhere else in the city.
The move definitely won't stop Bosquez's commitment to his team.
"My father always said, 'the greatness of the Raiders is in its future, ' and the opportunity to build a world-class stadium in the entertainment capital of the world is a significant step toward achieving that greatness", Davis said in a prepared statement. "Yes I did hear about the news, about them going to Vegas", said Mary Gonzalez, of Tulare.
- Form Tottenham relishing chase of Chelsea
- Spotify is planning a direct listing of its shares - not an IPO
- Comcast Announces $65/Month Unlimited Xfinity Mobile Service For Phones
- Attorney: Mayor not being truthful about claims
- Why Taylor Swift has stepped away from the spotlight
- House probe into Russia's interference is stalled
- Sensex slips 47 points as RBI holds policy rate
- Tyler Clinton, Bill and Hillary's Nephew, Signs Modeling Contract
- Michael Caine Cites Winston Churchill With 'Going In Style' Advice
- Christie Halts Payments To Amtrak, Calls For Inspection Following Penn Station Derailment