However the star has been keeping a mysteriously low profile lately, which has led to speculation about her future plans.
Taylor Swift hasn't been out in events or in public for a few months and for good reason. In fact, according to friend, Ed Sheeran, Swift is busy working away on her next (hugely anticipated) album.
The person shared: "Taylor [Swift] is loving her break from social media.She enjoys being connected with her fans but she also struggles with the negativity and bullies that she deals with whenever she reads Instagram comments". Check out both singer's versions of "Blank Space" below.
ET spoke with a source who claims to have detailed information about Taylor's next album.
O'Reilly book offers tips on how to treat women
Trump in an interview with New York Times , disapproved of settlements paid to the women saying O'Reilly din't do anything wrong. Even if O'Reilly is suspended from Fox, he will be more than fine due to his popularity as an author .
Though the singer-songwriter has not officially addressed the question, rumors are circulating that she's working on a new record, which would make sense considering the timeline. Her last public performance was a pre-Super Bowl show on February 4, and now, fans are asking loudly: where is Taylor?
While the news of Swift's forthcoming sixth studio album is music to many fans' ears, the singer's squad of gal pals apparently knew that she'd returned to the recording studio months ago. She posted five pics of the DirecTV Now Super Saturday Night pre-Super Bowl concert, announced that this would be her only show this year, and disappeared into the night.
Do you think Taylor Swift should/will release a pop album, a country album, or something that mixes the two?
- Sensex slips 47 points as RBI holds policy rate
- Form Tottenham relishing chase of Chelsea
- Secret Service Agent Suspended For Soliciting Prostitute
- House probe into Russia's interference is stalled
- Axon offers police free body cameras to speed company's growth
- Last Fed meeting's minutes show talk of paring bond holdings
- Misbah to retire from global cricket after West Indies Test series
- Admitting Role in Leak, Richmond Fed's Lacker Resigns Immediately
- Twitter sues United States over anti-Trump account
- China, Cherry Coke, and the Oracle of Omaha