Chelsea maintained their 7 point lead at the top of the premier league table on Wednesday when they defeated Manchester City at the Stamford Bridge.
Tottenham now have a commanding grip on second place; elsewhere, just look at West Brom - no side above or below is within seven points of them.
He added: "A big win for us".
"I don't like it when others speak for me", Conte said.
'He knows that he is important to Chelsea, like I do.
But Gerrard still thinks we're in a better position than rivals Arsenal and Manchester United, who now sit in fifth and sixth respectively.
"We must think that Tottenham could win all their games". So we must make six wins and take 18 points. I think he's playing a really good season.
Swansea City were left utterly stunned at the Liberty Stadium on Wednesday night as Spurs came back very late on to win 3-1.
Police search flood-hit river near Tumbulgum for sunken auto
He described the incident as "a tragic event" for the family and the wider community. Semi-submerged homes along the Tweed River at Murwillumbah.
The first of several instances of questionable goalkeeping saw the Belgian's angled shot beat the flailing Willy Caballero, via a small deflection off Vincent Kompany.
Chelsea keeper Thibaut Courtois was also badly at fault when his poor clearance to David Silva set up Sergio Aguero's equaliser after 26 minutes - but Chelsea were back in front before half-time.
"We play for us".
"They had a big win (2-1 against Manchester City) but they have a couple of hard games coming up". We want to finish top.
This team is maybe the best in the league. Maybe last season, we wouldn't have won that game from that position.
Manchester United legend Rio Ferdinand has hailed Chelsea manager Antonio Conte for bringing the best out of Eden Hazard.
"In Italy, for me, honestly, it was easier to find the right words to motivate my players", Conte said, according to Independent. Eleven players there, it's so complicated to find a solution, and we did it'.
'I don't like to be reactive, I like my teams to be proactive, ' the former Barcelona boss explained.
- Obama aide Rice denies using intel to spy on Trump advisers
- Misbah to retire from global cricket after West Indies Test series
- Padres look to bounce back after tough opening loss against Dodgers
- Lloyds Banking Group plc (LYG) has a 52-Week High of $4.42
- NASA Will Intentionally Crash A $3.3 Billion Probe Into Saturn
- Israeli killed in West Bank car ramming attack: army
- White House officials offer change to health care bill
- Cost of renewables fell in 2016, lowering global investment in clean energy
- Comcast Announces $65/Month Unlimited Xfinity Mobile Service For Phones
- House probe into Russia's interference is stalled