Police are investigating possible corruption following the match on Saturday and have taken Eldense manager Filippo di Pierro in for questioning.
Eldense said via a statement on Sunday that they had terminated their relationship with an Italian investor group, allegedly involved in the scandal, and have temporarily ceased first-team activity.
Eldense players could be seen crying at the final whistle, with members of the victorious Barca side having to console them.
"I told him I didn't want to, and I also told my teammates on the bench to not go into the field if they didn't want their names to become tarnished", he added.
"The coach told me to come on as a substitute and I said I didn't want to".
"Half an hour before the start of the match against Barca B, I was in the starting line-up".
It took them just seven minutes to open the scoring, and the goals flowed steadily from that point.
Derrick Rose Suffers Torn Meniscus
Those close to Rose expect him to be at full health two months after the surgery, which will be scheduled shortly. Derrick Rose is done for the season after an MRI discovered a small tear in his meniscus.
Match-fixing has been reported in Spain for a number of years at the top levels from time to time, but nothing has been done about it.
"At the very least, we must investigate it because there are certain links to an Italian group that has the look of what may be indications of a worldwide betting ring when it comes to fixing matches", said president of the Spanish league Javier Tebas. "I don't care what happens, but when I can, I will give the names of these players", Saad was quoted as saying.
Following the 12-0 loss, Eldense announced they would not be playing their six remaining fixtures of the season. Barcelona "B" leads its regional group of the third division.
There are 80 teams in Seguna B and they are divided into four groups, according to their region.
The Catalan giants were 8-0 up at half-time thanks to hat-tricks from Dani Romera and Jesus Alfaro. Alex Carbonell, Gerard Gumbau, Alberto Perea, Kaptoum, Marc Cardona and Nacho Abeledo also scored for Barcelona B.
The highlight video above shows all 12 goals Barça B put past Eldense's keeper in the 12-0 blowout.
- What the internet privacy rule changes mean for you
- 'Itty Bitty' guard big in Bulldogs lore after UConn shocker
- Police search flood-hit river near Tumbulgum for sunken auto
- Pence breaks US Senate tie on killing family-planning grants rule
- Stocks finish lower for session, higher for quarter
- Lavalin swoops for Atkins
- Game of Thrones season 7 teaser trailer: Rivals take their seats
- Are The Magic Targeting Pistons Players? Leaked Offseason Plans Suggest So
- Derrick Rose to have knee surgery again and miss rest of season
- Mumbai University fails to make it to top 100 of ministry list