While taking a picture of him with a pen in hand, his agent made the mistake of including the dry erase board with a list of free agent targets and possible trade targets. The team listed a number of possibilities, including some that seem pretty far-fetched - like trading for Justise Winslow, Jabari (?) Parker or Dario Saric.
The Orlando Magic announced the signing of Argentine swingman Patrico Garino Monday and received way more attention for it than they ever would've liked.
For what it's worth, Hennigan has downplayed the leaked list of players, telling The Orlando Sentinel that the lists are "not indicative of plans" and that he and his team were "simply listing options, including some of which other teams have inquired about".
It looks like the Magic will be in the market for some forwards this summer.
WrestleMania 33: The Hardy Boyz make epic WWE return
Matt and Jeff Hardy became the talk of the wrestling world in 2016, reinventing their careers with the "Broken" characters. The only piece of the Hardy's Broken gimmick that was present was the oddly awesome patch of blonde hair on Matt's head.
The tweet has since been deleted, but clearly, the damage has been done. Boston Celtics fans will recognize two names on that list: Kelly Olynyk, who will become a restricted free agent this summer, and Jonas Jerebko, who will hit unrestricted free agency.
Included on the "Hybrid Trade" list of almost two-dozen names is Pistons swingman Stanley Johnson and forward Marcus Morris and Tobias Harris, the last of which was traded to Detroit prior to last February's National Basketball Association trade deadline. However, their plans are not usually shared through social media.
While the players are listed on the board, it doesn't necessarily mean they are seriously considering them.
The Magic selected Saric No. 12 overall in the 2014 draft after former Sixers general manager Sam Hinkie grabbed point guard Elfrid Payton, who Orlando coveted, at No. 10.
- Pence breaks US Senate tie on killing family-planning grants rule
- OneNote for Windows 10 gets audio nodes and more for Insiders
- Eldense coach arrested after 12-0 defeat, say Spanish police
- Mylan Recalls 13 Lots Of EpiPen Over Potential Defect
- Oil up from four-month low; inventories curb recovery
- Derrick Rose Suffers Torn Meniscus
- Warren Buffett is the face of Cherry Coke in China
- West Indies thrash Pakistan in 3rd T20
- Pence casts tie-breaking vote to roll back Obama abortion rule
- NJ Transit Train Derailed at Penn Station