Game of Thrones returns for its seventh season on July 16th.
LOS ANGELES | It is still four months away but excitement was building for "Game of Thrones" Thursday as the first official trailer for the seventh season brought together three main characters. It looks like it's going to be up to Jon Snow and Daenerys Targaryen to finally right this world in the middle of one of the most treacherous winters Westeros will ever see. Instead, it casts a spotlight on our three throne front-runners, Daenerys (Emilia Clarke), Jon Snow (Kit Harrington) and Cersei (Headey).
There are no dialogues featured in the video, but with one breath; Cersei announces the beginning of the long awaited winter.
The new Game of Thrones trailer for Season 7, titled "Long Walk", was released today per Variety. The music in the background is the 90s song "Sit Down" by the band named James. And Daenerys takes a seat in what is most likely Dragonstone, meaning she has arrived in Westeros and reclaimed her family's ancestral home. Featuring the ultimate four characters determine to sit in the throne, Jon Snow, Daenerys Targaryen, Cersei Lannister walking slowly meeting the iron throne and tease the Night's King.
Strong storms, heavy rain possible Sunday night, Monday morning
Make sure the "Alert Type" section is on "Tone", which gives you the loud alarm sound when a warning is issued for your area. The Storm Prediction Center (SPC) has highlighted the area for a "Moderate" risk tomorrow afternoon and evening.
In the trailer, Cersei has seen the blow the cold ice sigh.
At the end of the trailer, the White Walker's leader can be seen watching, showing that the threat of their army is imminent. Cersei sits on the Iron Throne, as she's now the Queen. The mutual enemy in "GOT", the Night King, is also set to make an appearance in the final season of HBO's popular series.
While in seasons past, the first episode has been in April, but with less episodes projected in the last few seasons, the release date has been pushed all the way to July 16.
- Angela Merkel's party wins in regional bellwether vote
- Carl's Jr. Ditches Sexy Ads In New Marketing Campaign
- Pence breaks US Senate tie on killing family-planning grants rule
- Oil up from four-month low; inventories curb recovery
- Alex Rodriguez Breaks Silence on Jennifer Lopez; Are They Dating?
- 'Itty Bitty' guard big in Bulldogs lore after UConn shocker
- Pence casts tie-breaking vote to roll back Obama abortion rule
- Pregnant Giraffe Keeps Anxious Viewers Waiting
- One team in London? I respect all clubs - Conte responds to Wenger
- Derrick Rose Suffers Torn Meniscus