Knee injuries have plagued the three-time All-Star and 2010-11 MVP while he was with the Bulls.
According to Adrian Wojnarowski of The Vertical, Rose suffered a torn meniscus in his knee and will miss the Knicks' remaining six games.
Charles is a freshman at Pennsylvania State University from Long Island, New York, majoring in broadcast journalism. Since the 2011-12 season Rose has not averaged more than 20 points per game in a season. This injury will require arthroscopic surgery (his fourth knee surgery) at the worst possible time as he's set to hit free agency this summer.
"I thought he's played well", Hornacek said.
United Nations chief Antonio Guterres calls for protection of civilians in Iraq
Iraqi forces are fighting IS in western Mosul, where some 2,000 IS fighters are launching fierce counterattacks. But tens of thousands more are still trapped inside homes, caught in the fighting, shelling and air strikes.
A torn meniscus in his right knee also sidelined him for the bulk of the 2013-2014 season.
Rose is on the record saying he wants a max deal before the 2017-18 season begins, but after a third knee surgery, that seems unlikely, too. In 470 career games, he's averaged 19.5 points and has also chipped in with 6.0 assists and 3.7 rebounds a night.
Rose, who previously said he would like to return to NY, missed the Knicks' previous two games with what the team described as soreness and swelling.
You would figure this would spell the end of Rose's time in NY, considering the fact that he walked away from the team at one point this year without informing them.
- The 'World's Strongest Coffee' is Now Available in the States
- Arsenal vs Man City
- Angela Merkel's party wins in regional bellwether vote
- 'Sesame Street' to welcome muppet character with autism
- Lance Stephenson Reportedly Signs 3-Year Contract to Reunite with Pacers
- Carl's Jr. Ditches Sexy Ads In New Marketing Campaign
- Alex Rodriguez Breaks Silence on Jennifer Lopez; Are They Dating?
- Venezuela court says it can take over Congress' powers
- Joss Whedon Nears Deal to Direct Standalone "BATGIRL" Film
- Gibraltar outraged that Spain has veto power over its future