As a Latina, I sometimes think that every über-famous Latino person in Hollywood somehow knows each other, but yeah, that's not always the case.
When the women at the table asked him to reveal her guilty pleasure, A-Rod said "She would kill me if I say too much", before admitting she has a sweet tooth for chocolate.
Rodriguez explained: "She was a track star in high school and in junior high".
Beyond family, the new couple also shares a love for the Yankees, according to Rodriquez. "If I'm home, she'll come over, have dinner, we'll do homework together (with the kids), and then Cynthia goes home, and vice versa, I can go to her house anytime". Is a great daughter", said Rodriguez, who added that these "simple things' include chocolate chip ice cream and chocolate chip cookies. Although they arrived seperately, the left together.
John Legend played the piano for stunned commuters at St Pancras station
The suprise show was to promote his upcoming world tour, which will see him play United Kingdom dates in September. Do they still have that piano there?' John Legend isn't the only famous face to have performed at St Pancras.
"J-Lo will not be a topic of conversation", Joel Denaro, one of Scurtis' attorneys, told the Daily News, referring to the deposition.
When prodded about the relationship, the former Yankees player admitted, "It's obvious".
"It's really incredible", said the famous dad.
J Rod (sorry, had to do it) were arm-in-arm Friday ... both decked out in beige outfits while they hit up what looks like their fave NYC restaurant.
- All you need to know about the four new GST bills
- Ex punk-rocker O'Rourke launches longshot bid against Cruz
- Judge Approves Plan on Fix for 18000 Flint Water Lines
- Obamacare stays: Republicans pull healthcare bill
- 'Sesame Street' to welcome muppet character with autism
- Joss Whedon Nears Deal to Direct Standalone "BATGIRL" Film
- United Nations chief Antonio Guterres calls for protection of civilians in Iraq
- Venezuela court says it can take over Congress' powers
- Carl's Jr. Ditches Sexy Ads In New Marketing Campaign
- Pregnant Giraffe Keeps Anxious Viewers Waiting