In an interview for her latest movie, The Ghost in the Shell, Scarlett Johansson revealed that she's taking self-defense classes after a journalist asked if she could beat him up during an interview.
They are chasing down a mysterious cyber-terrorist who is hacking the minds of some of the city's most important people.
The film itself samples storyline elements from TV series Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex S1 and S2.
We hope there's more where this came from!
Johansson's character Major, who was following up on a lead, ended up being handcuffed to a pole in a small room with Tony and in the ensuing fight punched him in the face, sending him flying.
Destiny 2 Confirmed By Bungie With Lone Image
Everything else, including gained levels, skills, currency, weapons, and gear, will not be transferred from Destiny to Destiny 2 . The visuals were great in the first game, but we're expecting them to kick it up a notch in the sequel.
In September, the actress appeared alongside her Avengers cast mates in a voter registration PSA meant to rev up support among younger voters and millennials to turn out on Election Day for former Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.
Ghost in the Shell is visually astonishing. But the film is so engrossing to see, the mediocrity of the narrative is not a deal killer.
But other critics felt that in order to "translate the tone for a modern audience", fundamental elements should not have been overlooked.
Coming up through commercial directing, Rupert Sanders helmed Snow White And The Huntsman, starring Kristen Stewart, Charlize Theron and Chris Hemsworth, before moving on to Ghost In The Shell.
The Verge also argued that the movie "puts style before substance", in that a great deal of time is spent focusing on Major Mira's desire to better understand herself and her limits in terms of her family's traumatic past.
- Schweinsteiger eager to start MLS career
- Canada determined to diversify despite Keystone XL approval
- All you need to know about the four new GST bills
- NBC Getting Rid Of Tape Delays For Olympics
- Adele Says, 'I Don't Know If I Will Ever Tour Again'
- Where will Raiders play next season? Lawyers reviewing lease
- Podolski gets perfect send-off with winning goal for Germany
- John Legend played the piano for stunned commuters at St Pancras station
- Oil Rises On Libyan Supply Disruptions, Likely OPEC Output Cut Extension
- Saints coach Payton: Team not looking to bring in Manziel