Adam Lallana has had a terrific season but his miss against Man City left him and Liverpool fans dumbfounded.
Juan Mata scored Man United's lone goal, as they ran out 1-0 winners against Man City in the EFL Cup last October.
"The chances are good and I expect them to finish fourth", said Scholes, who won 11 Premier League titles with United.
The Premier League clash kicks off at 16:00 on Sunday April 2 at the Emirates Stadium.
Mesut Ozil could return to action following injury What is the Manchester City team news?
Amazon tests grocery pickup service in Seattle
This new AmazonFresh Pickup system is for Amazon Prime members only - if you'd not already guessed, that should be assumed. According to reports , the tracking technology inside the store hasn't been working reliably when the store is busy.
Petr Cech is out of the encounter as he continues his recovery from a calf injury.
With City knocked out of the Champions League earlier this month and trailing league leaders Chelsea by 12 points, Garcia believes the FA Cup has taken increased importance in manager Pep Guardiola's first season at the club.
Chelsea may be on course to win the Premier League title, but Manchester United are still the biggest team in the world on social media - yet according to the latest figures, the Blues are closing that gap due to their success and worldwide popularity - after becoming increasingly diverse in terms of their playing squad. "They could do it but I look on the Europa League as a great chance". "We are in a good position in the Premier League, we keep fighting and focus on the next games." . All four could be ready to go (should be ready to go?), but with another game coming hot on the heels of this one, Wednesday against Manchester City, perhaps a bit of caution will be advisable.
There has been and will continue to be an very bad lot of talk among Arsenal fans and in the football press about various behind the scenes goings on at our club, but right now the manager and the players need to focus on the next match and taking all three Premier League points from our home game against Manchester City.
- Podolski gets perfect send-off with winning goal for Germany
- Oil Rises On Libyan Supply Disruptions, Likely OPEC Output Cut Extension
- Where will Raiders play next season? Lawyers reviewing lease
- White House eyeing $18 billion list of social program cuts
- Destiny 2 Confirmed By Bungie With Lone Image
- Canadian ship involved in massive cocaine bust in international waters
- John Legend played the piano for stunned commuters at St Pancras station
- Scarlett Johansson, more break out at 'Ghost in the Shell' premiere
- Judge Approves Plan on Fix for 18000 Flint Water Lines
- United Nations chief Antonio Guterres calls for protection of civilians in Iraq