The head of Bayern Munich's social media in America, Cristian Nyari, was in attendance for Wednesday afternoon's press conference, at which Schweini was unveiled, and he took note of some of the more. stupid questions that were aimed at the 2014 World Cup victor.
Schweinsteiger is expected to make his Chicago Fire debut against Montreal Impact this weekend.
"I can feel there is something going on and I want to help this club".
"I was preparing before I came here and, of course, I need some days more training but I feel I am ready whenever the coach needs me".
Schweinsteiger, a key member of Germany's 2014 World Cup-winning team, confirmed his move to MLS last week after struggling to find a role at Manchester United.
White House eyeing $18 billion list of social program cuts
With more than 700 murders a year ago , Trump has called Chicago's violence "out of control". Trump said he was "removing criminals all over the country".
The midfielder didn't play a single second of Premier League football this season, featuring just four times in total, before completing a switch to Chicago Fire this week.
"It was not so easy because the decision was a bit late so I couldn't say a proper goodbye to the team", Schweinsteiger said. "I had a great time there, I enjoyed it there".
Fire fans will hope he can bring that same level of success to the Windy City, as the team hasn't won an MLS Cup since 1998. "Everyone wants to play next to Bastian".
Schweinsteiger looked confused, and despite the journalist from a Chicago news network repeating the same question, general manager Nelson Rodriguez had to clarify that as a club, they can not in fact win the World Cup.
Chicago Fire fans chanted Schweinsteiger's name as the World Cup Winner signed autographs and posed for pictures.
- Bears wide receiver at trial: Aaron Hernandez is 'my guy'
- Willian wary of Brazil hype
- Lowers Position in Ford Motor Company (F)
- Seahawks QB Boykin arrested after Dallas car crash
- Amazon tests grocery pickup service in Seattle
- Saints coach Payton: Team not looking to bring in Manziel
- Podolski gets perfect send-off with winning goal for Germany
- After Health Care Defeat, What's Next For Republicans?
- Trump earned $153M and paid $36.5M in taxes in 2005
- Destiny 2 Confirmed By Bungie With Lone Image