The 10-time Grammy victor stopped to play a few songs on the piano at St Pancras station's concourse, quickly attracting a sizeable crowd of passers-by and fans.
ABC/Eddy ChenCommuters in London's bustling St. Pancras International train station were met with a surprise performance from John Legend Wednesday, kicking off International Piano Day. Do they still have that piano there?'
John Legend isn't the only famous face to have performed at St Pancras.
Adele Says, 'I Don't Know If I Will Ever Tour Again'
Adele will return to the United Kingdom to perform four final sold-out shows at Wembley Stadium between 28 June and 12 July. Adele recently confirmed she had married long-term partner Simon Konecki, the father of her four-year-old son Angelo.
You couldn't mistake these dulcet tones as Legend captivated keen fans with his hit song Ordinary People.
One unlucky fan who was in attendance was unable to see Legend for the crowds and jokingly tweeted a picture of people filming on their phones. Watch back a live stream of the performance below.
The suprise show was to promote his upcoming world tour, which will see him play United Kingdom dates in September. He also snuck in a quick promotion for his new album, Darkness and Light, as well his tour.
- Canadian ship involved in massive cocaine bust in international waters
- III Apparel Group, Ltd. (GIII) Updates Q1 Earnings Guidance
- Canada determined to diversify despite Keystone XL approval
- Bears wide receiver at trial: Aaron Hernandez is 'my guy'
- Trump Administration Erases LGBT People from 2020 Census
- After Health Care Defeat, What's Next For Republicans?
- Saints coach Payton: Team not looking to bring in Manziel
- Seahawks QB Boykin arrested after Dallas car crash
- Hazard wanted at Real Madrid
- Two rounds of potentially severe weather this week; the first is today