The 10-time Grammy victor stopped to play a few songs on the piano at St Pancras station's concourse, quickly attracting a sizeable crowd of passers-by and fans.
ABC/Eddy ChenCommuters in London's bustling St. Pancras International train station were met with a surprise performance from John Legend Wednesday, kicking off International Piano Day. Do they still have that piano there?'
John Legend isn't the only famous face to have performed at St Pancras.
Truecaller starts caller id services for feature phones
Audio Calls haven't made it to our devices as yet, but should work similarly to video calls, though without video. It has partnered with ICICI Bank to launch a peer-to-peer payment solution for the populace of the country.
You couldn't mistake these dulcet tones as Legend captivated keen fans with his hit song Ordinary People.
One unlucky fan who was in attendance was unable to see Legend for the crowds and jokingly tweeted a picture of people filming on their phones. Watch back a live stream of the performance below.
The suprise show was to promote his upcoming world tour, which will see him play United Kingdom dates in September. He also snuck in a quick promotion for his new album, Darkness and Light, as well his tour.
- Trump Administration Erases LGBT People from 2020 Census
- Canada determined to diversify despite Keystone XL approval
- China bars prof from flying home to Sydney
- Ford recalls 440K vehicles for fire risk, door latch trouble
- Trump earned $153M and paid $36.5M in taxes in 2005
- Canadian ship involved in massive cocaine bust in international waters
- Amazon tests grocery pickup service in Seattle
- Podolski gets perfect send-off with winning goal for Germany
- After Health Care Defeat, What's Next For Republicans?
- National Basketball Association roundup: Whiteside's tip-in lifts Heat past Pistons