"The only reason I've toured is you".
"It was the best concert I ever saw", said Savannah Guthrie. "Applause makes me feel a bit vulnerable", she said. Some fans think it would be a shame if this would be the last time she would be seen on stage on tour.
We hope she's exaggerating! Adele shared that this tour has been, "the greatest accomplishment of my career". Then again, Coppel added that the future is an open book and that it's hard to predict what's going to happen next.
Fake news alert! Speaking at her final show of the 25 tour, Adele announced that this romp across the world may be her last.
Adele Live 2016 is the singer's first tour since 2011, and kicked off in February of past year. Brit performs a few nights a week in Vegas and can easily get home to her family in Los Angeles.
Amazon tests grocery pickup service in Seattle
This new AmazonFresh Pickup system is for Amazon Prime members only - if you'd not already guessed, that should be assumed. According to reports , the tracking technology inside the store hasn't been working reliably when the store is busy.
It's changed my life.
And in spite of the heavy storms, Adele continued her show wearing a pink raincoat.
"I just spent two hours in hair and makeup", she quipped to concertgoers.
Adele will return to the United Kingdom to perform four final sold-out shows at Wembley Stadium between 28 June and 12 July. After she takes a little break from touring, she may decide that she wants to go back on the road.
Adele recently confirmed she had married long-term partner Simon Konecki, the father of her four-year-old son Angelo.
- Animal-masked people allegedly rob watch store in Bellagio
- Trump earned $153M and paid $36.5M in taxes in 2005
- Where does the House Freedom Caucus go from from here?
- Attorney General Sessions urges Maryland not to become sanctuary state
- Hazard wanted at Real Madrid
- Podolski gets perfect send-off with winning goal for Germany
- Danny Blind fired as coach of Dutch football team
- After Health Care Defeat, What's Next For Republicans?
- China bars prof from flying home to Sydney
- Israel vows to prevent Hezbollah from obtaining advanced weapons