But the former National Football League star tight end could be cleared in a separate double-murder trial in which he is accused of killing two men, Daniel de Abreu and Safiro Furtado, in 2012.
Hernandez is on trial for killing Daniel de Abreu and Safiro Furtado after one of them accidentally spilled his drink at a Boston nightclub in July 2012.
Hernandez showed a brief smile when Thompson first pointed him out in court.
Hernandez is also facing a witness intimidation charge for allegedly shooting Bradley in the face in Florida in 2013.
Je'rrelle Pierre, 27, told assistant Suffolk District Attorney Mark Lee he couldn't remember anything that occurred between when he met Hernandez on February 8, 2013, until February 14, 2013, the day after the prosecution's star witness, Alexander Bradley, was shot in the face at point-blank range in the back of a Range Rover one other witness says Pierre was driving.
Defense lawyers say Bradley killed the men over a drug deal.
Stay on topic - This helps keep the thread focused on the discussion at hand.
Marine Le Pen says she may lift Russian Federation sanctions if elected
But it's unclear if Russian officials have specifically discussed the repayment of loans given to National Front with Le Pen. But, speaking to Le Pen inside the Kremlin Friday, Putin denied he had any intention of influencing the outcome of the vote.
Thompson told prosecutors of taking both Bradley and Hernandez to a club called Tootsie. Also testifying were Tyrone Crawford and Oscar Hernandez Jr.
London said he knew Hernandez through hsi work and would see him frequently at clubs around Boston.
Hernandez and Bradley argued about the bill and later about returning to the club to retrieve Bradley's phone, before Hernandez shot Bradley inside their vehicle in a warehouse area, Bradley testified last week.
Trial will resume Tuesday and the prosecution may call Hernandez's brother to the stand.
Deonte Thompson identifies former Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez as he testifies in the trial.
Although he was expected to take the stand Monday, Judge Locke announced at the beginning of court that Hernandez's older brother, Jonathan "DJ" Hernandez, will testify Tuesday as a witness for the prosecution.
Hernandez is already serving life in prison for the 2013 murder of Odin Lloyd.
- Where does the House Freedom Caucus go from from here?
- Seahawks QB Boykin arrested after Dallas car crash
- Celebrate Earth Hour Saturday, March 25 at 8:30 Pm
- Possible 'Smoking Gun' Shows Obama Admin. Spied on Trump Team
- Terror Lawsuit: Relatives of 9/11 Victims Sue Saudi Government
- The EU's Chief Negotiator Says Brexit Talks Must Be Open And Transparent
- Iran sanctions 15 USA companies over alleged backing of Israeli 'atrocities'
- Danny Blind fired as coach of Dutch football team
- OH unemployment rises to 5.1 percent, above U.S. rate
- Assailant who killed former Russian MP in Kiev dies: police spokesman