"Damaging winds and large hail will be the main threats, with an isolated tornado possible", officials said in a statement. They may bring deadly tornadoes and lightning, damaging high winds and hail and can lead to flash flooding.
The storm is now moving east toward to the Mississippi River valley, spanning from Mississippi to Indiana.
An active jet stream pattern will lead to multiple waves of severe thunderstorms this week and potentially into next weekend, said weather.com meteorologist Chris Dolce. An isolated short-lived tornado or two will be possible during the afternoon. Storms will develop along the dry line and generally move to the east.
Scattered storms will die out for the overnight hours.
Marine Le Pen says she may lift Russian Federation sanctions if elected
But it's unclear if Russian officials have specifically discussed the repayment of loans given to National Front with Le Pen. But, speaking to Le Pen inside the Kremlin Friday, Putin denied he had any intention of influencing the outcome of the vote.
Storms are expected to impact central Alabama from 1 p.m. until 9 p.m., according to the weather service in Birmingham.
The National Weather Service has issued a severe thunderstorm warning for northwest Cullman County.
There won't be much down time before the next round of potentially severe storms arrives on Thursday.
However, the National Weather Service in Shreveport paints a different picture for Wednesday.
- Okla. police run over, kill armed suspect
- Animal-masked people allegedly rob watch store in Bellagio
- Iran sanctions 15 USA companies over alleged backing of Israeli 'atrocities'
- Attorney General Sessions urges Maryland not to become sanctuary state
- Retail Sales in Great Britain Bounced Back in February
- 1-seeds Kansas, Gonzaga top Thursday's NCAA Sweet 16 slate
- Where does the House Freedom Caucus go from from here?
- Terror Lawsuit: Relatives of 9/11 Victims Sue Saudi Government
- Israeli settlements: 2016 marks 'second highest construction starts in past 15 years'
- Morse author Colin Dexter dies