"Damaging winds and large hail will be the main threats, with an isolated tornado possible", officials said in a statement. They may bring deadly tornadoes and lightning, damaging high winds and hail and can lead to flash flooding.
The storm is now moving east toward to the Mississippi River valley, spanning from Mississippi to Indiana.
An active jet stream pattern will lead to multiple waves of severe thunderstorms this week and potentially into next weekend, said weather.com meteorologist Chris Dolce. An isolated short-lived tornado or two will be possible during the afternoon. Storms will develop along the dry line and generally move to the east.
Scattered storms will die out for the overnight hours.Читайте также: Trump Administration Officially Approves Keystone XL Pipeline
Storms are expected to impact central Alabama from 1 p.m. until 9 p.m., according to the weather service in Birmingham.
The National Weather Service has issued a severe thunderstorm warning for northwest Cullman County.
There won't be much down time before the next round of potentially severe storms arrives on Thursday.
However, the National Weather Service in Shreveport paints a different picture for Wednesday.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2017 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Van Vleet Helps Raptors Rally Past Bulls
- Senate quashes an Obama-era regulation to protect your privacy online
- Marine Le Pen says she may lift Russian Federation sanctions if elected
- Possible 'Smoking Gun' Shows Obama Admin. Spied on Trump Team
- Terror Lawsuit: Relatives of 9/11 Victims Sue Saudi Government
- Okla. police run over, kill armed suspect
- Animal-masked people allegedly rob watch store in Bellagio
- OH unemployment rises to 5.1 percent, above U.S. rate
- Attorney General Sessions urges Maryland not to become sanctuary state
- Rules, relocation on the agenda as National Football League convenes annual meeting