Those in the market for a new Xbox One Wireless Controller may want to have a look at the new Tech Series. "This specialized controller also has the same features you know and love of the Xbox Wireless Controller, including improved wireless range and Bluetooth technology for gaming on Windows 10 devices or Samsung Gear VR".
Although the form factor is exactly the same as the one in the box, the Recon Tech controller offers a laser-etched texture and a rubberised grip on the rear. The new Recon Tech Special Edition model will be priced at $69.99 when it goes on sale around the world on April 25. The back of the controller, meanwhile, has a textured diamond rubberised grip for "added control and comfort". You may learn a bit more about the controllers by reading the excerpt below. The company has not announced the other controllers in the series.
Roy Keane on Mourinho: 'I'm sick to death of him'
Every other country gives its support to teams playing in Europe but I don't think the Premier League gives an "S". We just had a look at some of the cup draws they've had, and they've had an easy ride in the cup.
Microsoft said that the Xbox team - which created the new controller series - was inspired by military technology and performance patterns. Custom button mapping is also available through the Xbox Accessories App.
This controller has all the other usual features included in the revised edition of the controller that launched with the Xbox One S past year, including improved wireless range and Bluetooth.
- Malaysia IDs Kim Jong Nam's body with DNA sample from child
- Somali official says pirates open fire on local naval forces
- Spurs mark best home run in almost 30 years with Southampton win
- Why Some Advertisers Are Walking Out on Google
- The Walking Dead Season 7 Episode 14 "The Other Side" Recap
- Matthew Fisher-Davis Isn't to Blame for Vanderbilt's Loss to Northwestern
- United States women's hockey to boycott world championships over wage dispute
- Malaysia: Kim Jong Nam's identity confirmed with child's DNA
- Honda Cars India launches crossover WR-V starting at Rs 7.75 lakh
- David Rockefeller Dies At Age 101