Launching the new WR-V (short for Winsome Runabout Vehicle), a sub-compact SUV, which will compete with the likes of Maruti Vitara Brezza, Mahindra KUV100, Hyundai i20 Active and Ford EcoSport, Y Ueno, President and CEO of Honda Car India, hinted on the return of the Civic sedan to the country.
The two petrol variants of Honda WR-V are priced at Rs 7.75 lakh and Rs 8.99 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi) while the diesel variants are tagged at Rs 8.79 lakh and Rs 9.99 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi), cited the report.
The company said the new model is based on the Jazz platform and is the first to be developed by Honda R&D, India, along with Honda R&D, Japan.
The cabin of the Honda WR-V gets a host of equipment such as a black interior theme that can be seen on the dashboard with chrome inserts, similar to the Jazz. It also comes with Body Coloured ORVM, Multi-Spoke Alloy Wheels, Silver Finished Roof Rail Garnish, Silver Colored Front and Rear Bumper Skid Plate, Side Protective Cladding and much more.
Let the Madness Begin!… NCAA Tourney is Here
The Wildcats will hear their name called during the selection show and will make their first NCAA tournament this year. All of the games will also be streaming online through the NCAA's website and the NCAA March Madness Live app .
The engines on offer are a 1.2 L i-VTEC which churns out 88 bhp of power with 110 Nm of torque and is mated to a 5 speed manual gearbox while delivering a mileage of 17.5 kmpl.
The WR-V is offered in two variants, namely; the S and VX and takes some design cues from the Jazz hatchback. The most fuel efficient engines!
While the petrol version is available at ₹7.75 lakh and ₹8.99 lakh, the diesel variant is priced at ₹8.79 lakh and 9.99 lakh (all ex-showroom, Delhi). The other one is a diesel engine which is 1.5 litre IDTEC unit putting out 99 bhp of power with 200 Nm of torque while mated to a 6-speed manual gearbox while delivering a best in class fuel efficiency of 25.5 kmpl. The company calls this new system as the DIGIPAD and was first introduced in the new 2017 Honda City. The diesel variant is expected to come with a price of Rs 12 lakh which might be a bit expensive. The company has also offered all the variants with ABS (Anti-lock Braking System), EBD (Electronic Brakeforce Distribution), ISOFIX and dual front airbags as standard.
- Sidney Jones Suffers Leg Injury At Washington's Pro Day
- These "Clear Knee Mom Jeans" Have Divided the Internet
- Packers will sign CB Davon House to one-year contract, per report
- The Flash Exclusive: Barry Reunites with Eddie Thawne (Kind Of)
- Airlines expect to cancel thousands of flights due to snowstorm
- Suspect arrested after intrusion into White House grounds
- Patriots Aquire Receiver Brandin Cooks From Saints for Top Draft Pick
- François Fillon under formal investigation in scandal over misuse of public funds
- Updated WWE WrestleMania 33 card after March 14 SmackDown Live
- Another threat at Whitefish Bay Jewish Community Center