The Jets are reportedly on the verge of landing some much-needed cornerback help.
He is expected to travel to Baltimore next week to sign his contract after passing a mandatory physical exam. Finding a cornerback was a top priority for the Ravens this offseason.
Brandon Carr signed a four-year deal with Baltimore, the organization announced.Читайте также: Taiwan's Taoyuan airport named as having best airport staff
A first-round selection by Dallas in 2012 (No. 6 overall), it's safe to say Claiborne never lived up to expectations during his tenure with the Cowboys.
Claiborne has battled injuries throughout his pro career, including last season when a groin injury caused him to miss the final nine games of the regular season. Claiborne has never played a full 16 games and has not played in more than 11 games since his rookie season. New York's thin cornerback corps include Buster Skrine, Marcus Williams, Darryl Roberts and Juston Burris. He turned 27 just last month, and could be a part of the Jets' long-term future.
For the season, he finished with 26 tackles, an interception, a fumble return and five pass deflections in seven games.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2017 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- And they're off: Dutch kickstart European election cycle
- Cheerios sends out 100 million free wildflower seeds to boost bee population
- Lukaku deal still very much on the table
- Bottled Water More Popular in the US Than Soda Pop
- Malaysia: Kim Jong Nam's identity confirmed with child's DNA
- Let the Madness Begin!… NCAA Tourney is Here
- Boaty McBoatface Makes Inaugural Voyage to Antarctica
- United States women's hockey to boycott world championships over wage dispute
- These "Clear Knee Mom Jeans" Have Divided the Internet
- Mobile scrambles as 911 outage leaves two dead in Texas