The announcement from WB Games assured players that Injustice 2 will not be pay-to-win, as these gear choices (which include transmogrification, shaders, and legendary skins with no stat bonuses) will not have any effect on how your character plays.
Injustice 2 will have microtransactions in in the form of in-game currency called "Source Crystals".
Harley Quinn in "Injustice 2" showing the ability to Transform Gear.
If that's not clear, the developer reiterated that the premium character skins won't have any advantages in terms of gameplay-they're basically just there to give your character a different shade and look.
Cheerios sends out 100 million free wildflower seeds to boost bee population
Cherrios cereal brand is stepping up to help save the extinction of bees with their new campaign, '#BringBacktheBees'. For the first time this year, a bee species in the US was declared endangered by the US Fish and Wildlife Service.
In other Injustice 2 news, we also learned that the title will indeed feature in-game currency that players can buy with real-world cash. Thankfully, NetherRealm Studios intends on revealing yet another hero or villain soon enough, with many still wondering if the fighting game will eventually receive at least one Watchmen character. The Source Crystals would not change the stats of the Gear itself, but would rather allow you to change the visuals in order to have it match another piece.
The Crystals will also be able to perform level boosts for your fighters, but only if you already have a character at level 20. Warner Bros. has been trickling out character trailers and new info leading up to release, and has done so today with a new trailer for fighter Firestorm, as well as information regarding the game's "Source Crystals". "This is optional and won't affect gameplay or game progression", NetherRealm said.
"Injustice 2" is slated to be released on May 16 on Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
- Nebraska unemployment rate remains unchanged for January
- Flint's Brandon Carr agrees to four-year deal with Baltimore Ravens
- These "Clear Knee Mom Jeans" Have Divided the Internet
- Packers will sign CB Davon House to one-year contract, per report
- Kim Kardashian West opens up about gunpoint Paris robbery
- Lukaku deal still very much on the table
- Liverpool and Birmingham battle to host Commonwealth Games 2022
- Airlines expect to cancel thousands of flights due to snowstorm
- Honda Cars India launches crossover WR-V starting at Rs 7.75 lakh
- François Fillon under formal investigation in scandal over misuse of public funds