The announcement from WB Games assured players that Injustice 2 will not be pay-to-win, as these gear choices (which include transmogrification, shaders, and legendary skins with no stat bonuses) will not have any effect on how your character plays.
Injustice 2 will have microtransactions in in the form of in-game currency called "Source Crystals".
Harley Quinn in "Injustice 2" showing the ability to Transform Gear.
If that's not clear, the developer reiterated that the premium character skins won't have any advantages in terms of gameplay-they're basically just there to give your character a different shade and look.Читайте также: Lukaku deal still very much on the table
In other Injustice 2 news, we also learned that the title will indeed feature in-game currency that players can buy with real-world cash. Thankfully, NetherRealm Studios intends on revealing yet another hero or villain soon enough, with many still wondering if the fighting game will eventually receive at least one Watchmen character. The Source Crystals would not change the stats of the Gear itself, but would rather allow you to change the visuals in order to have it match another piece.
The Crystals will also be able to perform level boosts for your fighters, but only if you already have a character at level 20. Warner Bros. has been trickling out character trailers and new info leading up to release, and has done so today with a new trailer for fighter Firestorm, as well as information regarding the game's "Source Crystals". "This is optional and won't affect gameplay or game progression", NetherRealm said.
"Injustice 2" is slated to be released on May 16 on Xbox One and PlayStation 4.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2017 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Suspect arrested after intrusion into White House grounds
- Airlines expect to cancel thousands of flights due to snowstorm
- Check these 5 alternatives to the Samsung Galaxy 8
- Flint's Brandon Carr agrees to four-year deal with Baltimore Ravens
- Liverpool and Birmingham battle to host Commonwealth Games 2022
- These "Clear Knee Mom Jeans" Have Divided the Internet
- And they're off: Dutch kickstart European election cycle
- Mobile scrambles as 911 outage leaves two dead in Texas
- Passengers restricted by Trump's travel order allowed board flights to US
- Another threat at Whitefish Bay Jewish Community Center