On this Monday in March, that style is a $95 pair of mom jeans by Topshop now sold at Nordstrom.
It's unclear how many people have actually bought them.
Suspect arrested after intrusion into White House grounds
The White House's south entrance is often used to greet VIP guests, such as Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu last month. He was carrying two cans of mace as well as a USA passport, a computer and one of the president's books, authorities said.
So what was Nordstrom thinking in stocking these $95 retro jeans? Well, with these jeans in my possession I can confidently say, "Mission accomplished!"
Again, these are intentionally created to evoke the image of your mother, as they "come in authentic mid blue rigid-look denim", and are cut "with a high-waist and a tapered leg".
Meet Topshop's "Moto Clear Patent Mom Jeans" - which, yes, are just as ignominious as their name implies.
If you've ever wanted a pair of jeans with that showed off your kneecaps, Nordstrom has you covered. "I can just imagine the sweat build up from tight plastic around your knees, but there is definitely a cult market for them willing to wear just about anything for the shock value". Haha yes you could fix them for me!
- Wenger adamant his "preference" is to stay at Arsenal
- Liverpool and Birmingham battle to host Commonwealth Games 2022
- Patriots Aquire Receiver Brandin Cooks From Saints for Top Draft Pick
- Another threat at Whitefish Bay Jewish Community Center
- Packers will sign CB Davon House to one-year contract, per report
- Netanyahu Congratulates Mobil-Eye on Largest Deal in Israeli History
- US Attorney for the District of New Mexico Damon Martinez Resigns
- Let the Madness Begin!… NCAA Tourney is Here
- South Korea's president ousted, headed for prosecution
- Starbucks' new cups for spring are here to brighten up your day