On this Monday in March, that style is a $95 pair of mom jeans by Topshop now sold at Nordstrom.
It's unclear how many people have actually bought them.
Best stocks of the day: American Airlines Group Inc. (AAL)
American also lowered its 2017 first quarter total revenue per available seat mile rise forecast to a range between 1.5% and 3.5%. Gray Television, Inc. (NYSE:GTN) [ Trend Analysis ] pretends to be active mover, stock plunged around -1.70% to traded at $14.45.
So what was Nordstrom thinking in stocking these $95 retro jeans? Well, with these jeans in my possession I can confidently say, "Mission accomplished!"
Again, these are intentionally created to evoke the image of your mother, as they "come in authentic mid blue rigid-look denim", and are cut "with a high-waist and a tapered leg".
Meet Topshop's "Moto Clear Patent Mom Jeans" - which, yes, are just as ignominious as their name implies.
If you've ever wanted a pair of jeans with that showed off your kneecaps, Nordstrom has you covered. "I can just imagine the sweat build up from tight plastic around your knees, but there is definitely a cult market for them willing to wear just about anything for the shock value". Haha yes you could fix them for me!
- Let the Madness Begin!… NCAA Tourney is Here
- Suspect arrested after intrusion into White House grounds
- Big Ten Championship Pick: Will Michigan stay hot vs. Wisconsin? 3/12/17
- Turkish shop owner sues Dutch king over ministers block
- Sidney Jones Suffers Leg Injury At Washington's Pro Day
- South Korea's president ousted, headed for prosecution
- Patriots Aquire Receiver Brandin Cooks From Saints for Top Draft Pick
- US Attorney for the District of New Mexico Damon Martinez Resigns
- Alshon Jeffery pens goodbye to Chicago, Bears in Players' Tribune letter
- Liverpool and Birmingham battle to host Commonwealth Games 2022