Flights to or from Chicago, Washington, D.C., Boston, New York City, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Newark, Toronto and Philadelphia were among those canceled. The airline is making every effort to contact and reaccommodate customers on all cancelled flights.
Although there were only two cancellations this morning, many more are expected as snow continues its path across the northeast.
American Airlines, United Airlines and Southwest Airlines have shut down all Tuesday flight operations in and out of New York City airports. Poor weather could extend into early Wednesday at some New England airports.
But the worst weather-related problems were expected at airports serving New York, Philadelphia, Washington, Boston and Baltimore.
A major winter storm is bearing down on the Northeast and promises to shut down transportation throughout the region on Tuesday. "Each airline has an app and they'll usually send you text alerts whenever there's a change in your flight".
PSG win cost Barcelona at Depor, concedes Luis Enrique
Arda Turan, Denis Suarez, Andre Gomes - three players you don't generally see starting for Barcelona , and today showed why. But the warning wasn't heeded as centre-back Alex Bergantinos headed into the bottom corner from the resulting set piece.
Cancellations were spilling into Wednesday, too.
Trenton Mercer Airport also reported most of its incoming and outgoing flights were cancelled.
Dozens of flights at Central Florida airports have been canceled or delayed as a potentially risky winter storm slams the Northeast. However, DIA officials tweeted that about 95 flights were affected locally. FlightAware reports that about 1,330 flights have already been cancelled for tomorrow, and that number rises on every refresh.
Fortunately, airlines have already waived change fees for customers traveling in the storm's path.
Passengers on a stopover in Houston from Guadalajara were affected by the cancellation of United Airlines flights 704 and 1501, scheduled at 10:53 and 11:49 hours.
- It's nearly time to change clocks, batteries in smoke and CO detectors
- Another threat at Whitefish Bay Jewish Community Center
- Suspect arrested after intrusion into White House grounds
- Patriots Aquire Receiver Brandin Cooks From Saints for Top Draft Pick
- Turkish shop owner sues Dutch king over ministers block
- South Korea's president ousted, headed for prosecution
- NCAA Tournament Bracket Is Set
- Jaguars sign former Texans cornerback and UCF alum AJ Bouye
- Pope Francis considers allowing married men to become priests
- Check these 5 alternatives to the Samsung Galaxy 8