After brief conversations on the sideline, Jones hopped on the back of a cart and was taken out of the building.
For the Huskies' star cornerback, Sidney Jones, what should have been a workout that solidified his stock as one of the top corners and a probable first round draft choice may have gone catastrophically wrong.
Aircraft lessors not keen on Boeing's planned 737 jet
However, the most successful model had been the 162-seater 737 MAX 8, the successor to Boeing's hugely successful 737-800. All Boeing 737 MAX jets also will have Advanced Technology winglets and other fuel burn-reducing improvements installed.
He was a three-year starter and two-time captain for a Huskies defense that had a great year en route to being one of four teams to make the College Football Playoff.
His injury reportedly came on the last drill of the day. Most mock drafts had him going somewhere between picks Nos.
On the opposite side of the ball, Washington's 2017 draft class could be headlined by wide receiver John Ross, who ran a 4.22 40-yard dash, which is a new combine record.
Baker, who is projected to be a first-or second-round prospect, said he wanted to show teams how fluid and natural he was in his position drills.
- NCAA Tournament Bracket Is Set
- US Attorney for the District of New Mexico Damon Martinez Resigns
- South Korean court to rule on president's impeachment over corruption charges
- Alshon Jeffery pens goodbye to Chicago, Bears in Players' Tribune letter
- SAP to offer its business apps on Google Cloud
- Surgery helps world's heaviest woman shed weight
- Carolina Panthers trade Kony Ealy to New England Patriots
- Taylor Swift Granted Order of Protection Against Alleged Stalker
- Netanyahu Congratulates Mobil-Eye on Largest Deal in Israeli History
- RadioShack says failed Sprint deal led to bankruptcy filing