After brief conversations on the sideline, Jones hopped on the back of a cart and was taken out of the building.
For the Huskies' star cornerback, Sidney Jones, what should have been a workout that solidified his stock as one of the top corners and a probable first round draft choice may have gone catastrophically wrong.
Alshon Jeffery pens goodbye to Chicago, Bears in Players' Tribune letter
The Philadelphia Eagles signed wide receiver Alshon Jeffery , formerly of the Chicago Bears, to a one-year, $14 million contract. In 2014, he caught 85 for 1133 yards and 10 touchdowns. "I think I wore that number in Chicago, I'm gonna leave that in Chicago".
He was a three-year starter and two-time captain for a Huskies defense that had a great year en route to being one of four teams to make the College Football Playoff.
His injury reportedly came on the last drill of the day. Most mock drafts had him going somewhere between picks Nos.
On the opposite side of the ball, Washington's 2017 draft class could be headlined by wide receiver John Ross, who ran a 4.22 40-yard dash, which is a new combine record.
Baker, who is projected to be a first-or second-round prospect, said he wanted to show teams how fluid and natural he was in his position drills.
- Starbucks' new cups for spring are here to brighten up your day
- South Korea's president ousted, headed for prosecution
- Crazy Couples Rumor: Is Jennifer Lopez Dating Alex Rodriguez?
- SAP to offer its business apps on Google Cloud
- Carolina Panthers trade Kony Ealy to New England Patriots
- PSG win cost Barcelona at Depor, concedes Luis Enrique
- Wenger adamant his "preference" is to stay at Arsenal
- Surgery helps world's heaviest woman shed weight
- Shares of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Sees Large Outflow of Money
- Big Ten Championship Pick: Will Michigan stay hot vs. Wisconsin? 3/12/17