After recently shaving between $100 and $250 off of its prices on S7 handsets for other carriers, Samsung on Monday dramatically reduced the prices of both the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge for AT&T's network. Now, AT&T is a bit behind, but they are at least sending out an update to a number of older Samsung devices.
What appear to be screenshots of Samsung's Galaxy S8 software have been spotted inside the.apk file of Samsung's Smart Switch app.
Additionally, pictures of the gold Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus surfaced on Weibo.
One key feature on which it arguably stands taller than the Samsung Galaxy 8 is its dual cameras. But that market momentum might not be enough to combat Apple's juggernaut, the iPhone.
Starbucks' new cups for spring are here to brighten up your day
Spring officially arrives March 20, but Starbucks is hoping to bring a little sunshine to its customers' days before that. The Seattle-based company isn't trying to stir the pot on the holiday debate that comes when it changes its cups.
The Galaxy S8 is expected to be priced at around $970 upon its launch.
Even though this is not anything new for Android users, it is the alleged location of the scanner that is becoming a concern for potential Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+.
The Galaxy S8 is due to be unveiled later this month at an event in London and NY. As with the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge, the Android Nougat OTA update for the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge is based on version 7.0 and not the latest 7.1. Rumors in-line with past reports suggest the phone could be powered by Exynos 8895 processors in Asia and Europe while devices in the USA will be powered by Qualcomm. Yet news surfacing today notes that Samsung is once again blaming their technology partner for being unable deliver a similar Touch ID solution for the back of the display in time for the Galaxy S8.
AT&T's Galaxy Note 5 is finally getting the Feb 2017 security patch. The Galaxy S8, meanwhile, is taller than the iPhone 7, and less than 1mm wider. With over a month to go before Galaxy S8 release date and less than three weeks before Samsung's "unboxing" event on March 29 in NYC, consensus in the rumored feature-set suggests few surprises remain. A reliable tipster named Evan Blass also revealed that the smartphone is expected to be unveiled by Verizon Wireless as Samsung Galaxy J7 V in the United States on April 10.
- Wenger adamant his "preference" is to stay at Arsenal
- PSG win cost Barcelona at Depor, concedes Luis Enrique
- Exit polls in India hint at victory for premier's party
- Sidney Jones Suffers Leg Injury At Washington's Pro Day
- Crazy Couples Rumor: Is Jennifer Lopez Dating Alex Rodriguez?
- US Attorney for the District of New Mexico Damon Martinez Resigns
- Carolina Panthers trade Kony Ealy to New England Patriots
- Netanyahu Congratulates Mobil-Eye on Largest Deal in Israeli History
- Liverpool and Birmingham battle to host Commonwealth Games 2022
- Bottled Water More Popular in the US Than Soda Pop