In a first-ever move for the brand, Starbucks is releasing.
Beginning Thursday, Starbucks is welcoming in the new season with its first-ever spring hot beverage cup at stores in the USA and Canada for a limited time.
The new pastel hues are totally on trend, too: If you feel like you've seem them recently, they happen to be in Pantone's 2017 color spring report, a color forecast of sorts for the design industry. Tall orders will get a green cup, grande ones will get a blue cup and venti orders will use a yellow cup. the cups also have white dots on them and will have hand-drawn designs. But there's a catch - they'll only be available for a limited time. The Seattle-based company isn't trying to stir the pot on the holiday debate that comes when it changes its cups. The new decorative designs debut on March 16, and will be available in the USA and Canada.
Meryl Streep and Tom Hanks to make first film together
Spielberg is exec producing that film, and he also is one of the interview subjects in the film about WWII's impact on cinema. The dynamic duo will soon be teaming up with ace film-maker Steven Spielberg on The Post - a drama on the Pentagon Papers.
Starbucks knows that people love (and love to boycott) their themed cups that signal the start of the holiday season, summer, and autumn.
Spring officially arrives March 20, but Starbucks is hoping to bring a little sunshine to its customers' days before that.
- Aircraft lessors not keen on Boeing's planned 737 jet
- Crazy Couples Rumor: Is Jennifer Lopez Dating Alex Rodriguez?
- Taylor Swift Granted Order of Protection Against Alleged Stalker
- Wenger adamant his "preference" is to stay at Arsenal
- Exit polls in India hint at victory for premier's party
- Turkey, Russia, US army chiefs discuss anti-ISIL steps
- Surgery helps world's heaviest woman shed weight
- NCAA Tournament Bracket Is Set
- Man with axe 'injures several in Dusseldorf train station rampage'
- Jaguars sign former Texans cornerback and UCF alum AJ Bouye