The Gunners were thrashed in each of their two meetings with the Bundesliga title holders, bowing out of the Champions League's round of 16 after a humiliating 10-2 aggregate defeat. "Now we recover good to play another big game on Wednesday". The players didn't let me down, or themselves or the club. "I watched this game three times now and the referee killed the game".
"It was all us in the second half but you have to congratulate Lincoln for what they have achieved in the FA Cup". "That's why I maintained 90 per cent of the players in the starting line-up".
Lincoln are now top of the National League and proved worthy adversaries in the first half as it took 45 minutes for Theo Walcott to break the deadlock.
Add to that Anthony Taylor awarding Burnley a penalty in their Premier League game at Swansea last weekend despite the ball clearly hitting the arm of a visiting player and the call for technology has increased in volume.
"How long? I don't know at the moment". "It was like he had 15 players on the pitch in the second half", he said.
Shares of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Sees Large Outflow of Money
Meanwhile, SVP, CFO & Treasurer KUMAR DEVINDER sold 106,420 shares worth $1573950, through a transaction dated 2017-03-01. Loop Capital initiated coverage on shares of Advanced Micro Devices in a research note on Monday, December 5th.
Non league side Lincoln had made history by becoming the first side from outside the Football League to make the last-eight of the tournament for over a century. We were there from the first minute.
"The key for us is to learn from this".
"I didn't want to gamble today because I knew that it was very important to win the game and I felt as well that the team had performed well against Bayern and I wanted to give them a chance to find their confidence back by winning the next game".
The protests against Arsene Wenger's reign at Arsenal show no signs of abating but after booking another FA Cup date at Wembley on Saturday, the manager at the eye of the storm was adamant that his "preference" was still to stay at the club.
"It's no disgrace, we've brought 9,000 fans here against a world-class side, and I think the lads have done themselves justice".
- Best stocks of the day: American Airlines Group Inc. (AAL)
- Hawks' Dennis Schroder benched after argument with Dwight Howard
- What TSA's New 'Intimate' Pat-downs Will Mean for Travelers
- Alshon Jeffery pens goodbye to Chicago, Bears in Players' Tribune letter
- Man with axe 'injures several in Dusseldorf train station rampage'
- Korea to stop importing eggs from USA on bird flu outbreak
- Boost for chancellor as OECD revises up growth
- Azerbaijan downs oil production under OPEC agreement
- Surgery helps world's heaviest woman shed weight
- Arsene Wenger denies falling out with Alexis Sanchez