Bouye is expected to get a huge pay day in free agency. Considering his young age, it is also possible that the player has yet to reach his potential. After producing 59 total tackles, three interceptions, one touchdown, one forced fumble, one fumble recovery and 10 pass defenses in his second National Football League season, he then encountered a down year in 2015-2016 en route to registering a mere 16 total tackles and two picks. Bouye's 2016 season was fantastic, and while he proved he could step up for the injury to Kevin Johnson, he still only started 11 games in his breakout year.
According to a person familiar with the deals, the Jaguars have agreed to terms with Arizona defensive end Calais Campbell, Dallas safety Barry Church, and Houston cornerback A.J. Bouye. After a big 2016, Bouye's value skyrocketed. That said, all these traits will make him a highly wanted man this offseason. While the details of the deal and figures aren't official, it's clear that the Jaguars are not here to play around anymore.
Shares of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Sees Large Outflow of Money
Meanwhile, SVP, CFO & Treasurer KUMAR DEVINDER sold 106,420 shares worth $1573950, through a transaction dated 2017-03-01. Loop Capital initiated coverage on shares of Advanced Micro Devices in a research note on Monday, December 5th.
I have said it a few times, Jon Robinson needs to step up and get this deal done.
- Taylor Swift Granted Order of Protection Against Alleged Stalker
- Azerbaijan downs oil production under OPEC agreement
- Korea to stop importing eggs from USA on bird flu outbreak
- Turkey, Russia, US army chiefs discuss anti-ISIL steps
- Best stocks of the day: American Airlines Group Inc. (AAL)
- Brother-in-law 'admits killing family-of-four over inheritance' in France
- South Korean court to rule on president's impeachment over corruption charges
- Exit polls in India hint at victory for premier's party
- SAP to offer its business apps on Google Cloud
- Meryl Streep and Tom Hanks to make first film together