Bouye is expected to get a huge pay day in free agency. Considering his young age, it is also possible that the player has yet to reach his potential. After producing 59 total tackles, three interceptions, one touchdown, one forced fumble, one fumble recovery and 10 pass defenses in his second National Football League season, he then encountered a down year in 2015-2016 en route to registering a mere 16 total tackles and two picks. Bouye's 2016 season was fantastic, and while he proved he could step up for the injury to Kevin Johnson, he still only started 11 games in his breakout year.
According to a person familiar with the deals, the Jaguars have agreed to terms with Arizona defensive end Calais Campbell, Dallas safety Barry Church, and Houston cornerback A.J. Bouye. After a big 2016, Bouye's value skyrocketed. That said, all these traits will make him a highly wanted man this offseason. While the details of the deal and figures aren't official, it's clear that the Jaguars are not here to play around anymore.
More than 20000 refugees flee to China amid Myanmar ethnic conflict
Kokang has close ties to China, with locals speaking a Chinese dialect and using the yuan as currency. The military said it recovered 20 charred bodies it says belonged to fallen insurgents.
I have said it a few times, Jon Robinson needs to step up and get this deal done.
- South Korean court to rule on president's impeachment over corruption charges
- What TSA's New 'Intimate' Pat-downs Will Mean for Travelers
- SAP to offer its business apps on Google Cloud
- Boost for chancellor as OECD revises up growth
- Man with axe 'injures several in Dusseldorf train station rampage'
- Arsene Wenger denies falling out with Alexis Sanchez
- Low-intensity blast in passenger train in Madhya Pradesh: Railways
- Dick's Sporting Goods Inc (NYSE:DKS) Quarterly EPS Forecast At $1.3
- Shares of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Sees Large Outflow of Money
- 97-year-old twin sisters die after falling separately near home