Police in Germany sealed off Duesseldorf's main railway station late on Thursday evening following reports of an axe attack.
"There was blood everywhere", the agent said.
"We were standing on the track, waiting for the train". "I've never seen anything like that in my life, directly next to me he started hitting people with an ax".
"I helped her wound and called her father", she said.
Turkey, Russia, US army chiefs discuss anti-ISIL steps
Antalya has previously hosted several North Atlantic Treaty Organisation meetings, as well as the G20 summit in 2015. Bilateral ties as well as regional and global issues particularly Syria will be discussed, it added.
"Several people" are believed to have been injured and images posted on social media showed paramedics treating the wounded.
Heavily-armed special police forces swooped in on the station, located in the center of Germany's ninth-largest city. "Stay away from #Dusseldorf train station insane man with #axe on the lose".
Emergency vehicles filed through Konrad Adenauer square outside the station entrance. The rail station remained shut down, he added.
- Lorde's 'Green Light' is here, and it's a 10/10 banger
- Dick's Sporting Goods Inc (NYSE:DKS) Quarterly EPS Forecast At $1.3
- Eurozone inflation above target for first time in 4 years
- Low-intensity blast in passenger train in Madhya Pradesh: Railways
- Evidence contradicts all of Trump's claims about deadly Yemen raid
- Brother-in-law 'admits killing family-of-four over inheritance' in France
- Sir Patrick Stewart and Hugh Jackman shed tears together watching 'Logan'
- What TSA's New 'Intimate' Pat-downs Will Mean for Travelers
- Brisk voting in UP, Manipur registers 10% till 8AM
- LeEco India Allegedly Fired 85% Of Staff, May Exit India