Police in Germany sealed off Duesseldorf's main railway station late on Thursday evening following reports of an axe attack.
"There was blood everywhere", the agent said.
"We were standing on the track, waiting for the train". "I've never seen anything like that in my life, directly next to me he started hitting people with an ax".
"I helped her wound and called her father", she said.
Tottenham, Man City win to put pressure on Chelsea
Jermain Defoe hit the post for Sunderland early on before Aguero tapped in City's opener three minutes before half-time. Lukaku became the first opponent to beat goalkeeper Hugo Lloris in the league at White Hart Lane since December.
"Several people" are believed to have been injured and images posted on social media showed paramedics treating the wounded.
Heavily-armed special police forces swooped in on the station, located in the center of Germany's ninth-largest city. "Stay away from #Dusseldorf train station insane man with #axe on the lose".
Emergency vehicles filed through Konrad Adenauer square outside the station entrance. The rail station remained shut down, he added.
- Texas taxpayers owed $115 million in refunds from 2013
- Korea to stop importing eggs from USA on bird flu outbreak
- Meryl Streep and Tom Hanks to make first film together
- Nintendo's Joy-Con controllers work with the PC, too
- Sir Patrick Stewart and Hugh Jackman shed tears together watching 'Logan'
- Lorde's 'Green Light' is here, and it's a 10/10 banger
- Guardiola: We won't be duped into complacency by Sunderland's league position
- Theresa May to warn SNP to stop playing politics over Brexit
- Brisk voting in UP, Manipur registers 10% till 8AM
- Boost for chancellor as OECD revises up growth