Rumors have been swirling that Jennifer Lopez has officially moved on from her hot reunion with ex Ben Affleck and sparked a romance with former Major League Baseball star Alex Rodriguez - but Radar has exclusively learned it's all for show! We're honestly shocked we didn't see this romance brewing sooner.
A few weeks ago, J. Lo talked about the never-ending Drake dating rumors. The female singer is said to have been hiding her relationship with the actor from the press.
"Jennifer and Alex are both not looking for a relationship, just a good light-hearted time".
Romance rumours started doing the rounds around New Year's when they posed together for pictures that made it seem they were a couple.
Boost for chancellor as OECD revises up growth
The OECD noted, however, that expectations for company earnings in the US and Europe have not been revised up on the whole. The OECD is also anxious financial markets are overestimating the current health of developed economies.
According to the New York Daily News Lopez and Rodriguez are dating, and they have been for at least four-months. The pair's new courtship comes shortly after A-Rod's breakup with tech CEO Anne Wojcicki.
'They are on the exact same page'. Fox Sports announced on Tuesday that Rodriguez will be a full-time analyst for the network's baseball coverage. They broke up last month too. "I remember when it went to.75 - maybe the last time [I rode the train] it was like $1.75", she said, before discovering it's now $2.75.
ET reached out to J.Lo's rep about the budding relationship, who had no comment. He's previously been linked to A-list stars including Madonna, Kate Hudson and Cameron Diaz, and was married to Cynthia Scurtis from 2002 to 2008.
Alex "A-Rod" Rodriguez, a source confirms to PEOPLE.
However, the feelings may not be quite so reciprocal, in that Rodriguez has let to like any of Lopez' Instagram posts.
- Dave Chappelle's Netflix Specials Just Got a Teaser Trailer and Release Date
- Turkey, Russia, US army chiefs discuss anti-ISIL steps
- China continues trend of sinking defense budget growth
- Nintendo's Joy-Con controllers work with the PC, too
- High winds leave nearly 20000 without power
- Dick's Sporting Goods Inc (NYSE:DKS) Quarterly EPS Forecast At $1.3
- 97-year-old twin sisters die after falling separately near home
- Aircraft lessors not keen on Boeing's planned 737 jet
- Azerbaijan downs oil production under OPEC agreement
- Korea to stop importing eggs from USA on bird flu outbreak