Rumors have been swirling that Jennifer Lopez has officially moved on from her hot reunion with ex Ben Affleck and sparked a romance with former Major League Baseball star Alex Rodriguez - but Radar has exclusively learned it's all for show! We're honestly shocked we didn't see this romance brewing sooner.
A few weeks ago, J. Lo talked about the never-ending Drake dating rumors. The female singer is said to have been hiding her relationship with the actor from the press.
"Jennifer and Alex are both not looking for a relationship, just a good light-hearted time".
Romance rumours started doing the rounds around New Year's when they posed together for pictures that made it seem they were a couple.
Brisk voting in UP, Manipur registers 10% till 8AM
Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi had accused the BJP of "compromising with the territorial integrity" of Manipur. This phase polling will be held in the regions adjoining Indo-Nepal border and bordering districts with north Bihar.
According to the New York Daily News Lopez and Rodriguez are dating, and they have been for at least four-months. The pair's new courtship comes shortly after A-Rod's breakup with tech CEO Anne Wojcicki.
'They are on the exact same page'. Fox Sports announced on Tuesday that Rodriguez will be a full-time analyst for the network's baseball coverage. They broke up last month too. "I remember when it went to.75 - maybe the last time [I rode the train] it was like $1.75", she said, before discovering it's now $2.75.
ET reached out to J.Lo's rep about the budding relationship, who had no comment. He's previously been linked to A-list stars including Madonna, Kate Hudson and Cameron Diaz, and was married to Cynthia Scurtis from 2002 to 2008.
Alex "A-Rod" Rodriguez, a source confirms to PEOPLE.
However, the feelings may not be quite so reciprocal, in that Rodriguez has let to like any of Lopez' Instagram posts.
- Korea to stop importing eggs from USA on bird flu outbreak
- Brother-in-law 'admits killing family-of-four over inheritance' in France
- Hawks' Dennis Schroder benched after argument with Dwight Howard
- Exit polls in India hint at victory for premier's party
- Arsene Wenger denies falling out with Alexis Sanchez
- Azerbaijan downs oil production under OPEC agreement
- China continues trend of sinking defense budget growth
- Guardiola: We won't be duped into complacency by Sunderland's league position
- Texas taxpayers owed $115 million in refunds from 2013
- More than 20000 refugees flee to China amid Myanmar ethnic conflict