Not everything is bad. Netflix just spilled the premiere deets for two of three Dave Chappelle comedy specials that the video-streaming site promised us.
The company has made a huge effort to bring in comedians, ranging from a reported $40 million for a pair of specials from Chris Rock, to a reported $100 million for Jerry Seinfeld's entire series Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee, in addition to a pair of stand-up specials. The two specials, according to Entertainment Weekly, include the March 2016 recording The Age of Spin and the April 2015 Austin City Limits show entitled Deep in the Heart of Texas. Stan Lathan directed both. The first of these, Amy Schumer's The Leather Special, is set to drop in early March.
Graham to meet with FBI Director Comey about Russian Federation investigation
I don't want to know the details of the investigation. James Lankford and Maine's independent Sen. The White House push on this was wrong.
We haven't seen or heard much from Dave Chappelle since he hosted Saturday Night Live back in November, but you should expect to see a lot more of the comedian very soon.
Dave Chappelle's stand up specials were beloved in their time and are still extremely popular today, so for him to finally make his stand-up return - and to do so via Netflix exclusively - is a pretty huge deal all around. "I didn't know that Donald Trump was going to win the election", Chappelle said in his opening monologue. And I think I speak for all of black America when I say that we are all praying for Omarosa.
- Betsy DeVos, historic black colleges were not a choice but a necessity
- Case Shiller: Chicago Area Home Prices Show Strongest Gains In 30 Months
- Would you buy the new Nokia 3310? (Poll results)
- Bachelor Nick Viall Sends Corinne Olympios Home: Best Twitter Reactions
- Manchester City hierarchy 'wowed' by Aguero form
- Lorde's 'Green Light' is here, and it's a 10/10 banger
- Jason Garrett hasn't talked to Tony Romo in weeks
- Nintendo Switch Uses Friend Codes to Add Friends
- Theresa May to warn SNP to stop playing politics over Brexit
- China continues trend of sinking defense budget growth