Without providing any exact numbers, Tidal has said that a large number of its estimated 3 million subscribers pay an extra $10 for its lossless audio teir. As of yesterday, users have been receiving test offers for Spotify Hi-Fi, a pricing tier with "lossless CD quality audio" on top of Spotify Premium's features.
Spotify users have been prompted with a notification about Hi-Fi, but it looks like Spotify is now testing out a pricing strategy for the new tier.
Spotify is preparing to launch a lossless audio version of its streaming service, according to multiple sources.
The notification also suggests that Spotify Hi-Fi members will get discounts on limited edition vinyl records as well as one free record. The charge for a normal Spotify subscription is between five and ten dollars a month. When trying to sign up, however, some report that the service wasn't available in their area or that they instead received an error message. Spotify could now try to inspire a part of its 40 million customers for its new hi-fi offer and try to win new customers who place particularly high demands on the music consumption. Think of it as the music quality that artists, studio engineers, and music producers intended for users to hear.
Bachelor Nick Viall Sends Corinne Olympios Home: Best Twitter Reactions
Maybe don't fish for it right now! I got into bed with my laptop, opened up an ABC live stream and began watching The Bachelor . All told, Nick handled this conversation pretty well, but when it came time for words of affirmation, things went. much worse.
For the average music listener, as long as you have your mp3s or your music streaming service and working earphones or headphones, then you're good to go.
In a statement, the firm wrote: "We are always testing new products and offers but have no news to share at this time".
The company is now pushing towards profitability and pushing for their 40 million for-pay subscriber base to upgrade is key in making their profitability goal happen according to their 2017 projections. Keep an eye out on your Spotify app for potential prompts.
- TR Property Investment Trust plc's (TRY) "Outperform" Rating Reiterated at Peel Hunt
- Manchester City hierarchy 'wowed' by Aguero form
- What Went Wrong: Katy Perry & Orlando Bloom's Shocking Split
- Case Shiller: Chicago Area Home Prices Show Strongest Gains In 30 Months
- Sweden doesn't recognize 'national security adviser' interviewed on Fox News
- Philadelphia Flyers Acquire Valtteri Filppula
- Six Nations - Italy lead England 10-5 at half
- One injured after gun goes off during French President's speech
- President Trump has "something special" on healthcare
- New Trump order on travel and immigration expected Wednesday