The defenders of mutant kind, the X-Men, are long gone, and the only remains of them are an old and struggling Charles Xavier and a tired Logan.
Jackman was recently treated for basal cell carcinoma, a form of skin cancer, for what is believed to be his sixth time in more than three years.
With the new movie being Hugh Jackman's last Wolverine picture as well as the latest Marvel film, it would seem a no-brainer for movie theaters to present it with IMAX's top tier picture.
Those who are familiar with Wolverine from the comics understand that in many ways, Hugh Jackman is not a ideal fit for the character - in the comics, Logan is short, stocky, and constantly facing enemies twice his own size.
In the past, Jackman has not only proved that he follows cricket but also plays pretty well.
What Went Wrong: Katy Perry & Orlando Bloom's Shocking Split
They had not arrived together, according to E! However, an insider claimed that they did not interact very much during the event. The surprise announcement comes 48 hours after they were photographed together at the 2017 Vanity Fair Oscars Party.
Would Shah Rukh Khan make a good Wolverine? That's not a bad idea, because I tend to do the same before a sequel comes out. "And all of this is 25, 30 years after, the doctor told me", he said.
Back in 2015, Hugh expressed his love for Bollywood and cricket. "I was struggling to work out what that was going to be", he said. "So yeah, I am open", said Jackman.
"Logan" also marks the X-Men universe swan song for Patrick Stewart, who has played mutant father-figure Charles Xavier as long as Jackman has been brandishing his claws. This is the third instalment in the Wolverine series of movies.
"If [an Avengers-crossover] was on the table when I made my decision, it certainly would have made me pause". He plays an old man, who tries to save a girl with powers like him. When I met my wife, I knew. Going off Frank's comments, Mangold and his creative team came fairly close to carving out a role for Sabretooth but, much like the director's approach to other X-Men characters, ultimately chose to leave any cameo from Schreiber on the cutting room floor. Since X-Men released in 2000, he finally chose to stop being the mutant.
"You have been overpowering all the teams in the world, but my Aussie mates have just got the bit of you in the first Test - only the first".
- Graham to meet with FBI Director Comey about Russian Federation investigation
- Nigeria's growth drops, but oil looking up
- Betsy DeVos, historic black colleges were not a choice but a necessity
- David Wright suffers shoulder impingement, unlikely for Opening Day
- Bachelor Nick Viall Sends Corinne Olympios Home: Best Twitter Reactions
- New Trump order on travel and immigration expected Wednesday
- Medical group warns against teen use of marijuana
- Nintendo Switch Uses Friend Codes to Add Friends
- Manchester City hierarchy 'wowed' by Aguero form
- Evidence contradicts all of Trump's claims about deadly Yemen raid