The defenders of mutant kind, the X-Men, are long gone, and the only remains of them are an old and struggling Charles Xavier and a tired Logan.
Jackman was recently treated for basal cell carcinoma, a form of skin cancer, for what is believed to be his sixth time in more than three years.
With the new movie being Hugh Jackman's last Wolverine picture as well as the latest Marvel film, it would seem a no-brainer for movie theaters to present it with IMAX's top tier picture.
Those who are familiar with Wolverine from the comics understand that in many ways, Hugh Jackman is not a ideal fit for the character - in the comics, Logan is short, stocky, and constantly facing enemies twice his own size.
In the past, Jackman has not only proved that he follows cricket but also plays pretty well.
One injured after gun goes off during French President's speech
Only one bullet was reportedly fired, which brushed one person's calf before hitting another person in the leg. Hollande was opening a new high-speed rail link from Paris to Bordeaux at Villognon when gunshots rang out.
Would Shah Rukh Khan make a good Wolverine? That's not a bad idea, because I tend to do the same before a sequel comes out. "And all of this is 25, 30 years after, the doctor told me", he said.
Back in 2015, Hugh expressed his love for Bollywood and cricket. "I was struggling to work out what that was going to be", he said. "So yeah, I am open", said Jackman.
"Logan" also marks the X-Men universe swan song for Patrick Stewart, who has played mutant father-figure Charles Xavier as long as Jackman has been brandishing his claws. This is the third instalment in the Wolverine series of movies.
"If [an Avengers-crossover] was on the table when I made my decision, it certainly would have made me pause". He plays an old man, who tries to save a girl with powers like him. When I met my wife, I knew. Going off Frank's comments, Mangold and his creative team came fairly close to carving out a role for Sabretooth but, much like the director's approach to other X-Men characters, ultimately chose to leave any cameo from Schreiber on the cutting room floor. Since X-Men released in 2000, he finally chose to stop being the mutant.
"You have been overpowering all the teams in the world, but my Aussie mates have just got the bit of you in the first Test - only the first".
- Nigeria's growth drops, but oil looking up
- Pakistani PM Sharif opens key regional economic summit
- Graham to meet with FBI Director Comey about Russian Federation investigation
- Active Volume Stock: Office Depot, Inc. (NASDAQ:ODP)
- Sex abuse survivor resigns from pope's commission on abuse
- Medical group warns against teen use of marijuana
- Spotify Takes on Tidal; Hi-Fi Music On Its Way for Less
- Male nurse 'secretly made videos of naked female patients'
- Brandon Jennings joins Wizards, playoff race after requesting release from Knicks
- Europe's Mt. Etna Erupts In A Stunning Light Display