Randle, who played well for the Knicks in the summer league and preseason, was cut loose by the team on the eve of the regular season after he suffered a fractured orbital bone in practice.
The 27-year-old point guard was waived Monday by the New York Knicks.
Jennings can't officially sign his new deal until he clears waivers on Wednesday at 5 p.m.
Meanwhile, according to The Vertical's Adrian Wojnarowski, the Knicks are getting ready to sign former Sixers guard Chasson Randle to fill in the missing roster void. This is why it wouldn't be completely nuts for the Knicks, having decided not to consider re-signing him in the offseason, simply let him go. He infamously chose not to attend the University of Arizona during the 2008-09 school year, choosing instead to play overseas professionally as he awaited his chance in the National Basketball Association.
Sex abuse survivor resigns from pope's commission on abuse
Collins was regarded by many as the most respected and level-headed of all the clerical abuse victims who have worked with the Vatican.
House had only played one minute all season.
Jennings played four seasons for the Bucks and averaged in double figures in all four seasons.
Jennings will have a similar role with the Wizards as he did with the Knicks, where he averaged 8.6 points per game despite issues with the triangle offense. After averaging at least 15 points per game in his first six seasons, Jennings has not reached double-digit point averages in his last two. Brandon Jennings, an able passer and penetrator, can also dish assists to open shooters while drawing the defense to him.
- Arsenal academy chief Andries Jonker poised to be named Wolfsburg manager
- University of Florida among Peace Corps' 2017 Top Volunteer-Producing Colleges & Universities
- Active Volume Stock: Office Depot, Inc. (NASDAQ:ODP)
- Manchester City hierarchy 'wowed' by Aguero form
- Male nurse 'secretly made videos of naked female patients'
- Bachelor Nick Viall Sends Corinne Olympios Home: Best Twitter Reactions
- One injured after gun goes off during French President's speech
- Europe's Mt. Etna Erupts In A Stunning Light Display
- US Q4 Growth Unrevised at 1.9%
- Nigeria's growth drops, but oil looking up