Randle, who played well for the Knicks in the summer league and preseason, was cut loose by the team on the eve of the regular season after he suffered a fractured orbital bone in practice.
The 27-year-old point guard was waived Monday by the New York Knicks.
Jennings can't officially sign his new deal until he clears waivers on Wednesday at 5 p.m.
Meanwhile, according to The Vertical's Adrian Wojnarowski, the Knicks are getting ready to sign former Sixers guard Chasson Randle to fill in the missing roster void. This is why it wouldn't be completely nuts for the Knicks, having decided not to consider re-signing him in the offseason, simply let him go. He infamously chose not to attend the University of Arizona during the 2008-09 school year, choosing instead to play overseas professionally as he awaited his chance in the National Basketball Association.
President Trump has "something special" on healthcare
In return for the matching funds, states must meet certain requirements for coverage set by the federal government. Other GOP governors, including Rick Scott of Florida, have advocated a full repeal of the law.
House had only played one minute all season.
Jennings played four seasons for the Bucks and averaged in double figures in all four seasons.
Jennings will have a similar role with the Wizards as he did with the Knicks, where he averaged 8.6 points per game despite issues with the triangle offense. After averaging at least 15 points per game in his first six seasons, Jennings has not reached double-digit point averages in his last two. Brandon Jennings, an able passer and penetrator, can also dish assists to open shooters while drawing the defense to him.
- TR Property Investment Trust plc's (TRY) "Outperform" Rating Reiterated at Peel Hunt
- Medical group warns against teen use of marijuana
- Male nurse 'secretly made videos of naked female patients'
- David Wright suffers shoulder impingement, unlikely for Opening Day
- Arsenal academy chief Andries Jonker poised to be named Wolfsburg manager
- Paris mayor fires back at Donald Trump
- Pakistani PM Sharif opens key regional economic summit
- New Trump order on travel and immigration expected Wednesday
- Sex abuse survivor resigns from pope's commission on abuse
- University of Florida among Peace Corps' 2017 Top Volunteer-Producing Colleges & Universities