Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom have chose to take a break from their relationship after one year of dating.
The couple initially made our Teenage Dream when they were spotted getting cozy at The Weinstein Company and Netflix Golden Globes Party in January of 2016. They had been dating less than a year, but they always looked so happy together!
"It was never really supposed to be serious between them", a Perry source tells PEOPLE exclusively.
What do you think of Katy and Orlando's split?
Katy opened up about the relationship last September and jokingly admitted that the physical distance between Orlando's pad and her home in Los Angeles was proving a bit of a pain.
See more on the couple in the video below.
A representative for the couple confirmed the news to Us Weekly on Tuesday. They were hugging and [were] with a group of other people. Orlando was behind her and swaying with her to the music. They had not arrived together, according to E! However, an insider claimed that they did not interact very much during the event.
These photos are sure to make Katy Perry roar.
Everton 2-0 Sunderland
Stats show that both sides have met 144 times in the past, with the home team slightly better than their guests with 67 wins and 23 draws.
It actually sounds like there was more PDA between Bloom and Aniston than there was between him and Perry.
Perry hints at strain on their relationship after complaining about the long distance. "What kind of life is this". Get to know the real status of their relationship.
Rumours of a split begin swirling with insiders alleging that Bloom was not ready to settle down.
Katy Perry was previously married to British comedian Russell Brand, and Orlando Bloom has a 6-year-old boy with his ex-wife, the top Miranda Kerr.
In November the two even wore matching red pajamas as they celebrated Thanksgiving with Katy's family.
Perry, 32, and Bloom, 40, spent Perry's last birthday together in October, and went dressed as Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump this past Halloween.
The surprise announcement comes 48 hours after they were photographed together at the 2017 Vanity Fair Oscars Party.
Flynn's dad took to Instagram to share with his fans a selfie with Katy's pooch, Butters.
- Everything you need to know about Pancake Day
- Paris mayor fires back at Donald Trump
- Germany: Man hits 3 pedestrians and flees, is shot by police
- Villarreal v Real Madrid 26 February 2017
- David Wright suffers shoulder impingement, unlikely for Opening Day
- Medical group warns against teen use of marijuana
- Arsenal academy chief Andries Jonker poised to be named Wolfsburg manager
- Joel Embiid Out Indefinitely With Knee Injury In Sixers Star's Latest Setback
- Arron Banks set to challenge UKIP's Douglas Carswell in Clacton
- Panel urges caution as NASA studies flying crew on first SLS