Authorities say a Pennsylvania nurse recorded videos of naked female patients.
A Montgomery County man who allegedly captured secret images of patients at a Bucks County dermatology practice is facing more charges.
Lower Makefield detectives obtained a search warrant and found 18 videos of women nude or partially nude while receiving light treatment at the facility, according to court records.
According to the affidavit of probable cause, the 17-year-old patient was in a radiation treatment booth when she noticed a silver iPhone laying at her feet, its screen indicating that it was recording live video and had been doing so for 25 seconds.
The girl turned the device over to office staff, who then summoned police officers to the dermatology practice at 1000 Floral Vale Boulevard.
Close was originally charged on February 13 with four counts of recording the 17-year old.
Arron Banks set to challenge UKIP's Douglas Carswell in Clacton
And major Ukip donor Arron Banks has suggested he is ready to stand against Mr Carswell in the 2020 general election. He doesn't believe in our principles".
Close, a married father-of-one, is a licensed practical nurse who was assigned as a technician handling the young victim's radiation treatment for a skin condition.
The seven additional victims are all adult women, the District Attorney said. The additional charges are three counts of filming a nude child, three counts of criminal use of a communication facility, three counts of endangering the welfare of a child and 34 counts of invasion of privacy.
The videos found on Close's phone dated from January 18 through his arrest on February 13, ranging from 13 seconds to more than 3 minutes long.
Police said Close's voice is recognizable on the videos and his face is even spotted in one - a 49-second clip that shows one victim's breasts during a visit.
"We are appalled by the action of this former employee and we are cooperating fully with the investigation", said Susan Phillips, a spokeswoman for Penn Medicine. He's scheduled to be arraigned Tuesday on 43 new charges and is being held at the Bucks County Correctional Facility on $100,000 bail, according to Larry King, a spokesman for the Bucks County District Attorney's Office.
- Sex abuse survivor resigns from pope's commission on abuse
- One injured after gun goes off during French President's speech
- Joel Embiid Out Indefinitely With Knee Injury In Sixers Star's Latest Setback
- Europe's Mt. Etna Erupts In A Stunning Light Display
- US Q4 Growth Unrevised at 1.9%
- Villarreal v Real Madrid 26 February 2017
- Philadelphia Flyers Acquire Valtteri Filppula
- Pakistani PM Sharif opens key regional economic summit
- Analysts At Maxim Group Reiterated Domino's Pizza Incorporated (NYSE:DPZ) As Hold
- Arsenal academy chief Andries Jonker poised to be named Wolfsburg manager