The couple made their first appearance on a red carpet since the announcement of the pregnancy of the lawyer on February 8.
Photographed at Paris' César Film Awards alongside husband George Clooney, the 39-year-old wore a form-fitting white gown that didn't hide her growing belly.
Dressed in a white strapless gown with a feathered skirt in fading shades of gray, Amal was the definition of radiance.
She and her gorgeous husband attended an event in the French capital, Cesar Awards.
George paid heartfelt tribute to Amal when he was given an honorary accolade at the Cesar Awards in France last week. "How marvellous! My husband and I are extremely excited".
The Clooneys are now dividing their time between England, Italy and the United States. "I love you very much".
According to the outlet, the controversial comment about Paris happened earlier on Friday where President Trump was meeting with a group of conservative activists.
Amal Clooney's pregnancy style continues to impress!
Warren Buffett discusses various themes in Berkshire annual letter
For all of 2016, Clayton's pretax profit rose 5 percent to $744 million, mainly from its $13.3 billion mortgage portfolio. Year-to-date, BRK.B has gained 4.44%, versus a 5.91% rise in the benchmark S&P 500 index during the same period.
"It is a great honor for us to be here".
And now, a week after George's mother might have revealed the gender of her soon-to-be grandchildren, the Ocean's Eleven actor has opened up for the first time about becoming a first-time father.
Clooney then addressed his wife Amal, who was seated in the audience, saying how "excited he is about the years, and especially the months, to come", in allusion to the twins they are expecting this June. She and George are expecting twins, a boy and a girl.
Elisabetta Canalis has congratulated her ex-boyfriend George Clooney on his baby news.
"The next issue is where will the children be raised!" the source claimed.
George Clooney and Amal have been continuing their romantic weekend in the city of love.
Asked if he'd let George get some parenting practice with his children, Don said: "No practice".
- Russia's UN Ambassador Vitaly Churkin dies suddenly
- 1 for traffic congestion
- Al-Bab entirely liberated from Daesh, Manbij, Raqqa next
- French far-right presidential candidate's headquarters raided by police
- Mavericks waive point guard Deron Williams
- South African court says government's ICC withdrawal is unconstitutional
- With Instagram's latest update, everyone can share multiple photos in a post
- Stocks Push To Keep Record Streak Alive As Valuations Remain A Concern
- AMD Ryzen: Pre-order, clockspeeds and pricing you need to know
- Kerala DGP orders inquiry into moral policing of cops