The couple made their first appearance on a red carpet since the announcement of the pregnancy of the lawyer on February 8.
Photographed at Paris' César Film Awards alongside husband George Clooney, the 39-year-old wore a form-fitting white gown that didn't hide her growing belly.
Dressed in a white strapless gown with a feathered skirt in fading shades of gray, Amal was the definition of radiance.
She and her gorgeous husband attended an event in the French capital, Cesar Awards.
George paid heartfelt tribute to Amal when he was given an honorary accolade at the Cesar Awards in France last week. "How marvellous! My husband and I are extremely excited".
The Clooneys are now dividing their time between England, Italy and the United States. "I love you very much".
According to the outlet, the controversial comment about Paris happened earlier on Friday where President Trump was meeting with a group of conservative activists.
Amal Clooney's pregnancy style continues to impress!
What's next for Derrick Lewis after knocking out Travis Browne?
However, he took the opportunity to totally slam Travis Browne , and try to steal Ronda Rousey from him in the process. Lewis was then asked what adjustments he had to make going into the second round of the fight.
"It is a great honor for us to be here".
And now, a week after George's mother might have revealed the gender of her soon-to-be grandchildren, the Ocean's Eleven actor has opened up for the first time about becoming a first-time father.
Clooney then addressed his wife Amal, who was seated in the audience, saying how "excited he is about the years, and especially the months, to come", in allusion to the twins they are expecting this June. She and George are expecting twins, a boy and a girl.
Elisabetta Canalis has congratulated her ex-boyfriend George Clooney on his baby news.
"The next issue is where will the children be raised!" the source claimed.
George Clooney and Amal have been continuing their romantic weekend in the city of love.
Asked if he'd let George get some parenting practice with his children, Don said: "No practice".
- Blizzard drops first hints at next Overwatch character
- French far-right presidential candidate's headquarters raided by police
- Germany: Man hits 3 pedestrians and flees, is shot by police
- Kerala DGP orders inquiry into moral policing of cops
- With Instagram's latest update, everyone can share multiple photos in a post
- Health department investigating mumps cases at UA
- Kansas governor vetos tax bill to preserve political legacy
- Trump's Mass Deportation Plan Comes into Focus in DHS Memos
- First LTE-U Devices Get Approved by the FCC
- Fair Work Commission slashes penalty rates