To recall, Secure Folder made its debut on the dearly departed Galaxy Note 7 and allowed people to stash stuff like documents, contacts, and media far away from prying eyes.
The refurbished variants of the device will run on batteries that are of a smaller capacity than the ones powering the original phones, thus saving them from the risks of melting, catching fire and exploding.
We know that Samsung will unveil the Galaxy Note 8 in the latter half of this year. Along with that the back panel will be different given that they had to remove it to change the battery.
Five die as plane crashes into Melbourne shopping centre
Tuesday's crash wasn't the first time that tragedy has struck Essendon Airport but thankfully it isn't a common occurrence. The Essendon Airport and DFO have been completely closed for the day, however Tullamarine Airport remains operational.
Samsung plans to make good use of its huge remaining stack of 2.5 million returned Galaxy Note 7 handsets. Initially, the battery of Note 7 was diagnosed unsafe. Well, it seems the South Korean tech giant is indeed insane enough to do this, but this will reportedly be targeting emerging markets such India, Vietnam, Africa and South America as well.
Samsung sold 3.06 million Galaxy Note 7 units worldwide and has recovered at least 98% of those devices out in the wild. Last year, Samsung was ranked No. 7 in the corporate reputation rankings for the 100 most visible companies in the US.
Samsung and some other independent sources concluded that the Galaxy Note 7's battery was the only reason for its failure. AKG is an Austrian audio systems company acquired by Harman in 1994, and both companies have been acquired by Samsung in 2016. The feature was enabled via an Android app called Samsung Flow. The keyboard dock might be sold separately but if the S Pen is available with the tablet itself, then it will grant you features that were originally exclusive to the Galaxy Note series of smartphones.
- More Than Half Of Americans Are Stressed By Politics
- Search for murdered Boulder woman's missing remains spans several states
- Feds not rushing travel-ban appeal to Supreme Court
- The Russell Westbrook, Kevin Durant drama remains the story of All-Star weekend
- Spanish princess found not guilty, husband sentenced to six years for embezzlement
- Interim estimates of 2016-17 seasonal influenza vaccine effectiveness
- Solange Speaks Out Against Beyoncé's Grammy Awards Snub In Deleted Tweets
- Islamic State fires more rockets Into southern Israel from Egypt
- Manchester United draw Chelsea away in the FA Cup quarter finals
- Officer responding to vehicle crash is shot dead; 2nd officer wounded