A light aircraft carrying five people has crashed in Melbourne, Australia and burst into a ball of flames.
Quartermain's company ran a Beechcraft King Super King Air 200, but the plane Quartermain was flying this morning appears to be a different registration to the one advertised on its website.
"Five on the aircraft and looks like no-one has survived the crash", Victoria Police assistant commissioner, Stephen Leane, told a press conference.
The pilot tried to return to Essendon but crashed. "I am devastated to hear of his passing and my heart and thoughts are with his family".
The victims' wives joined them on the three-week trip but reportedly skipped the doomed flight to tour the scenic Great Ocean Road along Australian's southern coast.
The Herald Sun also reports that Garland, a native of Austin, was the CEO of energy consulting company CLEAResult before retiring in 2015.
Munsch was a founding partner in the Texas law firm of Munsch Hardt, which said in a statement Tuesday that he litigated some of the most prominent bankruptcy cases in the US, including the 2001 bankruptcy proceedings for Houston-based Enron Corp., one of the largest energy companies in the world before its collapse.
Tuesday's crash wasn't the first time that tragedy has struck Essendon Airport but thankfully it isn't a common occurrence.
FA Cup: Lincoln City stun Burnley quarter-finals, Leicester lose to Milwall
The lads have done unbelievable. "We'll celebrate properly at the end of the season if we get to where we want to get to".
Around 20 employees were at the shopping centre, which had not opened when the crash occurred.
As some ran for their lives, residents and workers at a nearby building site rushed to the DFO shopping centre, near Essendon Airport, the scene of Victoria's worst civil aviation accident in 30 years.
The Essendon Airport and DFO have been completely closed for the day, however Tullamarine Airport remains operational.
A column of thick black smoke rose into the air as witnesses spoke of an explosion.
It gained a slight degree of altitude before crashing into the back of the DFO (Direct Factory Outlet) and Focus on Furniture buildings that you see behind me.
"Felt like a bomb had gone off", he added.
'A source on King Island said the golfers were due to arrive on the island on Tuesday morning, ' the newspaper reported.
- Moto G5 & Moto G5 Plus Smartphones Leaked Ahead of Their Launch
- More Than Half Of Americans Are Stressed By Politics
- Justin Bieber Accused of Punching Man in Cleveland in 2016
- Steve Irwin's son Robert makes late-night television debut on Jimmy Fallon
- Officer responding to vehicle crash is shot dead; 2nd officer wounded
- President Trump Appoints Thomas D.Homan as New Acting Director of ICE
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 Leaked Documents Confirm New Feature
- Mikaela Shiffrin cruises to 3rd straight slalom world title
- Manchester United draw Chelsea away in the FA Cup quarter finals
- Karolina Pliskova defeats Caroline Wozniacki to win Qatar Open